Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 06-10-2009, 04:56 PM

"Bah akaktuu" Snarled Agrond.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-10-2009, 04:57 PM

"Oh." Gredar said.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-10-2009, 05:31 PM

"Hhhmmmm? That was a nonsense word"

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#104 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2009, 05:33 PM

"That was two. And I wasn't agreeing, just saying 'o'h; i can tell you're not in a good mood anymore." Gredar said.

(#105 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-10-2009, 05:40 PM

"True, true. I'm mainly annoyed bye boredom. I wish the super powerful lich making me say this would give me something to do"

Ooc: Hold still And I'll give you a job in a minute, boy! >_> I'm bored too ya know.

(#106 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2009, 05:43 PM

Gredar blinked. "You're a weirdo sometimes, Agrond."

(#107 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-11-2009, 08:03 AM

"Big words coming from a skeleton with no flesh and big googly eyes"

(#108 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-11-2009, 01:42 PM

"Well, at least I don't feel pain." Gredar said, elbowing him.

(#109 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 06-11-2009, 06:06 PM

Name: Genivive 'Gini' Hawkings
Race: Werewolf
Appearence: In human form she has long red hair that reaches to her hips, and icy blue eyes. In wolf form she is small and has tan fur.
Personality: As a result of bieng a werewolf, Gini is wild when she is not tracking something down. She is very smart, but dosen't really use her brains; she says and acts without thinking. She is irritable and snaps quickly.
Role: Scout
Bio: A night after walking home from the library, she was taken to a alley and murdered. She was warped into a werewolf. She has the complete opposite feeling toward the lich; she hates them. She hopes to escape, but has never gotten the chance.

--

Ginivive was sitting on the ground, watching the skeleton and Death Knight joke around. She was in her human form; she figured that if she hid away from the others she wouldn't have to kill anyone. Her hands were folded against her chest, and she looked at the two angrily. Gini didn't understand why the lich were doing this to innocent towns. She felt no-one needed power that badly, and she thought killing people was not the way to get there. She twitched, she needed to get in her wolf form.

Gini changed into a wolf and started to walk around and explore the town a little bit, and she made certain she wasn't going to kill anyone.

Last edited by Catlover642 : 06-12-2009 at 01:12 PM.
(#110 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-12-2009, 07:09 AM

"Neither do I, on account you just elbowed my chest plate" Smirked agrond.
He caught a movement a short way away and yelled at it.
"Who's there?!" A couple of gargoyles scattered.

Ooc: Catty, the necropolis is a floating fortress that looks like THIS. World of Warcraft -> Info -> Events -> Scourge Invasion
You can also find a couple of pictures that will show you what some other stuff looks like. E.G, the lich in the top panorama.

Closed Thread