Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#901 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-15-2009, 03:52 PM

"It's fun on the Wii."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#902 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-15-2009, 03:55 PM

"I hit myself in the face a lot."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#903 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-15-2009, 04:24 PM

"Anyway, I'll wait til Toombs has finished before I go and talk to him."

(#904 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-15-2009, 06:59 PM

"And there he goes to another game, quick!"

Toombs was actually just seeing what the high score was on a Duke Nukem machine. XD

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#905 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-15-2009, 07:06 PM

Diego quickly went over to intercept him.

(#906 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-15-2009, 07:08 PM

"One second, just need to see if anybody's beaten me yet." He hit the button to turn on the screen. "Woo! Nobody's beat ol' Toombs yet." He laughed. "What did you want?"

Halestorm
(#907 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-15-2009, 07:34 PM

"I'd like to know what you know about Riddi'ck."

(#908 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-15-2009, 07:35 PM

"Well, he ain't human. Or Draconian. Or Avian. Or a mutie like you'n me." He sat down in one of the chairs. "Have a seat. This'll take awhile."

Halestorm
(#909 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-15-2009, 07:45 PM

Diego shrugged and sat down in a chair. "So, what is he, then?"

(#910 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-15-2009, 07:48 PM

"That's just it. I don't know. He acts like one of those Eagle Avians; real aloof, not really responsive. But he ain't one." Toombs mussed up his curly red hair, frowning. "First got wind of him back on a merc ship. Lady who owned it turned the universe's highest bounties into super cryo frozen sculptures. Not living, not dead, and to make any movement takes weeks. Even blinking takes forever. They're trapped in their own heads." He cleared his throat a bit. "Ridd'ck was on the ship with a rabbi and a teenager. Think the kid's name was Jack. Anyways, he went completely out of his way to protect them, from what I've heard, and at first I was surprised when I found out his old record of killing. He used to use people, but after that merc ship he cut himself off from people altogether. Went into hiding."

Halestorm