Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#61 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-08-2009, 06:42 AM

"Whatever; and I'm not a kid." Diego looked sulky. He said to the guard, "It's not long enough. What am I supposed to do all day after you put that thing on me?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#62 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 05-08-2009, 06:42 AM

"There's plenty to do. Just ask around." The guard yawned.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#63 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 05-08-2009, 06:47 AM

"I call everyone 'kid', even if they're older than me." Mina said. "And what's that guy puttin' on ya?"

(#64 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-08-2009, 06:54 AM

"Restraints." Diego scowled some more. "Cuz I have powers that come from being mutated, that I call hexes. I can make anything happen, or turn anyone's powers back on them. I have to use my hands to utilise the power, so cuz they don't trust me, they put these things on me. I can't do anything with them on, and they only take them off for meals and at the end of the day."

(#65 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-08-2009, 05:37 PM

"That sucks." Mina said dryly. "Though, I know a few things one can do to entertain oneself witohut hands." She said. She shrugged. "Maybe you could give 'em a try."

(#66 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 05-08-2009, 05:45 PM

Elsewhere on the ship, Yuni was walking past the cryo pyramids, rubbing her arms through the thermal suit. Dammit I hate working in here, it's freezing as f**k, she thought, her teeth chattering despite the warmth radiating from the inside of the material. So da.mn quiet. She stopped at a stand and checked the readings on it, trying to stop her teeth and jaw shaking; it was annoying her. She hit a few buttons, resetting a few of the settings on a number of sleep chambers, and she entered the codes for the boxes, doing each separately. She heard footsteps behind her and turned her head to look, but saw nothing but the robots that floated around. "..."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#67 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-08-2009, 07:04 PM

"Like what?" replied Diego, disbelievingly. "Can't think of anything, personally. Cept sleeping."

(#68 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-08-2009, 07:06 PM

"Oh, just some games I learned form my travels as a merc." Mina said. "Would you like me to show them to you?"

(#69 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-08-2009, 07:10 PM

"If you want. Not as tho I can do anything else." By now, the restraints were on, and had been locked tight. Diego would have to wear them til lunch time; however, despite the fact that they were made out of metal, they weren't overly heavy.

(#70 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-08-2009, 07:14 PM

"Well, then, come with me." Mina said. "I'm done with food anyways."