Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#471 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-07-2009, 05:23 PM

"Don't worry, I won't tell a soul."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#472 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-07-2009, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHayleyDoll View Post
Adrian answered, "Hey. Who's this?" Unlike most people, Adrian didn't like the look at the caller ID before he picked up. He liked the surprise. xD
"Hey, Adrian. Its Kate. So, I was wondering. How does crashing a party sound to you?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#473 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-07-2009, 05:40 PM

"I'll let you in through the back. Bye!" Hani hung up before his boss saw him with the phone. Again. XD

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#474 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-07-2009, 06:15 PM

Cy grinned as he sent out a group text to everyone else in the band, giving them the information.

(#475 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 06-07-2009, 09:03 PM

"Yeah, I'm game." Adrian said, "I have to go. I got a text from someone." Of course he hadn't been told the time or the place, but he found that out after hanging up and reading the text.

Soon, Preston and Regan arrived at the club. "Hey, this is the place you booked? I love this place - I had my 16th birthday here."
(#476 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-07-2009, 09:09 PM

Kate smiled and started to get ready to crash a party.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#477 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-08-2009, 05:43 AM

"Yeah," said Regan. "The whole club is booked for the party; anyone who wants to go here will just have to find someplace else to go tonight."

(#478 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-09-2009, 03:36 PM

"That's stellar. I probably won't talk with many people anyway; I'll just be chillin' with you." Preston said.
(#479 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-12-2009, 01:04 PM

"That's so sweet," said Regan, smiling.

(#480 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2009, 02:07 PM

"Well, let's get this party started, shall we?" Preston went inside, making sure that everything was to their liking. "When's everyone going to be here?" He asked Regan.
Closed Thread