Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-01-2009, 05:27 PM

"We could go on about how bad all the other bands are, but it's easiest to simply say we're they best. Which we are. If we don't win, I'll be incredibly shocked. Watered down rock makes me cringe." Adrian fake shivered.

Preston scratched his head. Now he felt awkward. xD He liked Regan, yeah, but he didn't think she liked him. Of course, they both came from similar backgrounds, so he didn't think she was out of his league, but he didn't want to be turned down by a girl while he wasn't even single anyway. Preston didn't want to risk it, but he'd certainly follow suit if Regan made a move.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-01-2009, 05:33 PM

"Of course we are." Kate set down her guitar and combed her hands through her hair, trying to get the tangles out. Once she was done, she pulled it up into a half ponytail, letting part of her long, brunette hair dangle off her back. Then she looked in a full length mirror on how she looked. Her make-up was looking pretty good and her outfit was amazing. She had on a pair of black jeans with a red tank and a long-sleeved black netting on her upper body.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 04-01-2009, 05:34 PM

".. Kate, lemme fix your hair a little, some of it's curling real weird in the back where it was in your ponytail." Hani blinked. It was partly his oldest sister's fault; Angel was the only reason he'd kept his hair cut so darn short, otherwise she'd probably insist on messing with his hair constantly. As she hadn't been able to, he'd picked up a lot of tips.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#34 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 04-01-2009, 05:42 PM

Name: Tamara Kazakov
Band: Nosferatu, keyboards
Age: 18 (is as old as she looks, as she was bitten rather recently)
Race: were
Bio: Tamara (Tammy)'sgrandparents moved here from Russia some years back, and are very proud of their heritage. Her father, however, more or less avoids speaking to them, for reasons unknown, though Tammy tries to visit them often.Tammy is the sweet sort of girl you usually see resolving fights, or giving a helping hand to those who truly need it. She's always been this way. In fact, that's how she got bitten; she'd been visiting her grandparents, and had tried to help someone who appeared to be in pain when they'd phased and bit her. Now, whenever she knows there's a full moon, she claims her periods are so bad that she has to stay at home, or in her room. Though sweet, Tammy can be a bit of a pushover, or a door-mat, so to speak; she's easy to use. Even though she knows it, she's never been able to change it. Tammy has red-gold hair, green eyes, and a relatively fair complexion.

Name: Rob Ortega
Band: Bane, bass
Race: human
Bio: Rob's parents are both Mexican. He had no choice but to learn Spanish, as his parents forced it on him. He loves baseball, and is quite good at it. He taught himself to play the bass, and loves it at least as much as baseball, if not more. Rob is very OCD, and likes to have everything in order before he performs. In fact, if he does not do certain 'rituals' before he performs, he won't get on the stage until he's finished them, or he'll have a panic attack. His younger sister, Maddy, loves to make fun of him for this. He's actually a major in chemical engineering. And he's rather good at it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob came in, having finished his 'rituals'; these included, tuning, applying deoderant four or five times, checking to see is his keys were where they should be, that the bows of his shoelaces were perfect, that his breath smelled nice, that he could play every song both backward and forward, and that his fingernails were clean. If he hadn't finished them in time, he wouldn't have gone on stage. "Well, guys, I'm all ready to go!"
~
Tammy giggled. "OCD much, Hani?" She said

(#35 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-01-2009, 05:44 PM

"It's not my fault." Hani made a face. "It's all Angel's fault." He tucked his drumsticks in the waistband of his jeans.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#36 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-01-2009, 05:46 PM

She smiled sweetly. "I know that. I think it's kinda adorable, in a silly way." She said.

(#37 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-01-2009, 05:59 PM

Regan smiled, sweetly. "Wouldn't you like to know."

Cy was about to speak, but changed his mind as it became apparent that it was coming close to the announcement.

Jason was introducing the judges. "And now, welcome to the show our judges, who have done a great job so far and are going to be solely responsible for picking our eventual winner. Give a warm welcome to Fiona Richardson, Terry Ireson, Sam Jayson and Mandy Deary." Jason only just managed to suppress a grimace as he came to the last name; he was really regretting having gotten involved with Mandy in the first place. Jason had often cheated on his wife; he just hadn't before tangled with a girl as calculating and obsessive as Mandy before.

(#38 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-01-2009, 06:00 PM

Sam Jayson looked more bored than excited at the judges' table; he just took a drink of water and half-glared at the papers in front of him.

Halestorm
(#39 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-01-2009, 06:05 PM

Mandy gave Jason a cold smile. She waved to the audience when her name was called. She'd have to talk to Jason about calling her first next time. Mandy was so grateful for all of the hidden perks she got just because she was sleeping with the host.

Adrian couldn't wait to be called up.

Preston hoped Bane would be up pretty soon. He couldn't wait to sleep. xD
(#40 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-01-2009, 06:10 PM

Fiona smiled and waved; she couldn't wait to hear what was up for tonight.

Closed Thread