Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-01-2009, 05:01 PM

"I don't dislike her," said Regan. "I just don't think that long distance relationships work." She took out a comb and started to do her hair, which was shoulder length and blonde. "After all, how do you know what she's doing in Australia, surrounded by surfers?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-01-2009, 05:09 PM

"Julie wouldn't do anything like that. I'm sure she wouldn't. She's there strictly for school." Preston defended his girlfriend, "I can't just break up with her or cheat on her just because we're in different countries."

Adrian looked at Kate, for he had seen her look over at him. "You okay? It's almost time for the host to announce us - unless he goes to commercial break again. >.<"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-01-2009, 05:16 PM

That was the only part Jacki heard and she glanced up. "Wow! There is some gentelmen left in the states!" She sounded shocked. xD

Kate nodded, smiling. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just excited and a bit nervous. This could be our last performance, ya know." She said, pretty quick.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-01-2009, 05:25 PM

"It won't be," said Cy with determination. "Even if we have to slave our way thru the club scene, we are going to make it."

Regan shrugged. "Suit yourself."

(#25 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 04-01-2009, 05:27 PM

"We're gonna make it." Hani nodded, tapping the drumsticks against his legs absently. "There is no way in hell that screechy pop singer f**kup band Have You A Dime is gonna beat us."

Jesie just sighed and played a couple notes boredly.

Ooc: Made that band name up on the spot as a different band. XD

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#26 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-01-2009, 05:31 PM

"Yeah. Don't be a pessimist, Kate." Adrian said. "Just make sure your bass is in tune and get ready for the spotlight."

Preston sighed. The more he thought about it, the more he felt like breaking up with Julie. However, he'd only do that if he was guaranteed a girlfriend who lives in the same city as him. He wasn't going to hurt Julie's feelings for nothing.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-01-2009, 05:36 PM

Kate nodded. "I know, but with all the reminders around, its just hard not to." She grabbed her guitar and remade sure it was tuned.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-01-2009, 06:21 PM

"Or that awful lame boy band, Pop Jay. What kind of a stupid name is that?" Cy rolled his eyes. "Their idea of rock is cliched watered down crap."

Regan smiled a secret smile. It would amuse her to steal Preston away from his girlf; perhaps, if he pleased her enough, she would give him the gift.

(#29 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 04-01-2009, 06:23 PM

"I still think Have You a Dime is worse. And their singer's a failed popstar." Hani cringed; the only reason he even knew about the singer from the band was because it was a girl from his college, who had banged on about losing a local radio contest for literal weeks.

Jesie looked up. "Uh oh, you look like you're ready to pounce on somebody, Ray." She giggled.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#30 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-01-2009, 06:23 PM

"Oh god! Don't even get me started on them! And then you have other guy...uh..Bay Boy. Seriously." Kate shook her head.

<3
Closed Thread