Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-01-2009, 03:31 PM

"It's the tenth," Cy replied. "You should be fine. In any case, we're better than those people anyway. They were just puppets, singing songs other people write and dressing how they're told."

Regan shrugged. "Win some, you lose some. I'm lucky; I don't tan, but I don't burn, either. If we make the final, I'm throwing a party."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-01-2009, 03:37 PM

"Thanks. I know we're better then them. We have something most of these bands don't. We have talent." Adrian grinned.

"I'm sure it will be great, your parties always are. Maybe Julie will even show up." Preston said, hopefully. "I told her about the competition. She's really happy for us."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 04-01-2009, 03:39 PM

"And a hyperactive drummer! Whoo!" Hani jumped and threw the drumsticks in the air, and held his arms up waiting for them to come back down. They didn't. ".. Oh, not again, they got stuck in the curtain rig." -.-

Jesie just looked back down at her guitar; she never went to parties. She wanted to, but she wasn't comfortable around people.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-01-2009, 03:51 PM

"Yeah, and we don't put bimbos behind instruments," said Cy. He sighed at Hani. "Get some new ones. You can hardly play with them stuck there."

Regan replied, "Doesn't look like she's too interested; she's not here tonight, after all." She looked at her watch pointedly. "I'm getting fed up with waiting. I have things to do."

(#15 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 04-01-2009, 03:52 PM

"But I just got those!" Hani made a face, then winced when the drumsticks smacked him in the head and shoulder. "Ow, ow." He picked them up, twirling them in his fingers absently.

"Yeah." Jesie leaned back in her chair, staring at the curtain.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#16 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-01-2009, 03:56 PM

"Yeah, unless you plan on using your hands to beat the drums." Adrian said, looking up at the drumsticks. He smiled as they fell, "Well, there you go. You won't need a spare set."

"It's a long flight from Australia to here. I don't blame her for not coming, though I do wish she didn't go all the way there when she could have went to school in this country." Preston sighed, "I don't like waiting either. I'm incredibly tired, and I don't want to be asleep when we're called out."
(#17 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-01-2009, 04:25 PM

Kate looked up when the drumsticks fell. "What the..!" She yelled, startled. "Did he dropped the drum sticks again?" Kate asked, putting her guitar down. "I swear, we should seriously consider not allowing you to carry your own drumsticks." xD "Anyways, how much longer till we start?"

Jacki looked up from her book. "What? Already time to go?" She asked, completely clueless. xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-01-2009, 04:41 PM

Cy snickered when the drumsticks fell on Hani. "You're lucky those didn't fall on me, or else you'd be wearing them," he said, putting on a jokey tone altho it was a serious issue. As a vampire, Cy was wood sensitive.

Regan rolled her eyes. "The fact that she did means something, don't you think?" To Jacki she said, "No, they're just taking an age to get a move on and announce the finalists." She took a peek behind the curtain. "That sleazy presenter guy is doing his bit now."

(#19 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-01-2009, 04:49 PM

Adrian ran his hands through his hair, making it even messier and bushier then it was before. He knew they'd be called soon, and he wanted to look his best for any potential female prospects. xD

"Well, she has family down there, and they have a great education program. She'll be back next year. Why do you seem to dislike my girlfriend so much, anyway?" Preston paused, "You know what? Do't answer that. This is starting soon, and I'm not good with drama."
(#20 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-01-2009, 04:51 PM

"Oh, mygod! Seriously, people. I just finished my chapter and I'm afraid to start my next because I won't be able to finish it.-.-" xD Jacki sighed.

Kate glanced at Adrian and then back down at her guitar. She played with her hair, a nervous habit.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Closed Thread