Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 04-02-2009, 05:19 PM

Fiona rather liked them; they fit the genre and had talent. She wrote that down, nodding her head as she did.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-02-2009, 05:24 PM

"Oh, we're definitely better," said Regan, confidentally.

Terry wrote down, "Best of the lot so far. A lot of potential."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-02-2009, 05:28 PM

Preston smiled, "If you say so. I'm a bit worried my voice will crack."

Mandy was a little less tense now. Maybe all hope of a musical future was not lost after all. She didn't understand why the performances had to be so long though. Why couldn't they just cut out all the stupid bands before letting them kill everyone's ears?
(#104 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-02-2009, 05:34 PM

Fiona smiled at them. "Nosferatu, you were the best rock band so far! You fit the genre, and you have talent; you definitely have my vote."

Tammy was grinning so widely she knew her cheeks would be hurting later.

(#105 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 04-02-2009, 05:36 PM

"You're very good. But you guys are lacking a little in energy; do something other than standing there playing. Throw in some headbanging, do something that makes you interesting to watch as well as listen to. And uh... Cyrus, you need to fix your guitar strap, it's a little too low. You'll give yourself carpal tunnel syndrome doing it like that." Sam tilted his head, watching the band. "Your drummer looks like he needs to be more energetic in his playing, he's about ready to fly off his seat."

This was true, Hani was trying really hard not to repeatedly hit the kickpedal to get rid of the extra energy. XD

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#106 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-02-2009, 05:37 PM

Tammy let out a giggle before she managed to stop herself.

(#107 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-02-2009, 05:41 PM

"I thought you were very good. You're going to do well in this competition." Mandy said, basically reading it off her paper.

Adrian took a couple deep breaths. He was glad the judge reviews were mostly positive.
(#108 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-02-2009, 05:57 PM

Kate nodded, holding her guitar. She was smiling proudly, a tiny bit co*ky as well. She wanted to yell, "We kicked a$$!" but refrained, thankfully.

Jacki was a bit nervous now.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#109 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-02-2009, 06:05 PM

Cy nodded. It was a bad habit of his, with his guitar strap.

Terry said, "You certainly have a future in the business; you've got the look, and you have the talent."

(#110 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-02-2009, 06:14 PM

When they headed off stage, Adrian gave an arm-pump. xD

Mandy looked at her watch and let out a small sigh. She snapped her fingers and this time somebody came over to replace her empty pen with a new one.
Closed Thread