Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-17-2009, 06:06 PM

Name: Gettle
Alignment: neutral
Former Vault Dweller or Lifetime Wastelander: Wastelander, but unknown to her
Bio: Gettle is an amnesiac, and remembers nothing about herself or where she came from. Even her name, "Gettle", isn't a name; someone had been trying to tell her to "get lost", but had been interrupted by something, and so she'd mistaken it for her name. She's rather child-like and hyper, not to mention naive, but it also rather smart in some ways. Usually in things involving electronics or machinery. she lso has a tendency to repeat simple sentences or phrases three times, such as saying "Yep, yep, yep!", or "Oh, my, oh my, ohh my!", etc. Likes wearing fluffy dresses, like form the late 50s, early sixties; think the dresses form Hairspray, if you don't know what I'm talking about.
Appearance: Has red-gold hair and an upturned little nose. She is rather pale with a very pink skin-tone, and has some faded
freckles here and there.
Occupation: none. Sometimes she repairs things for people and gets a meal, but often she doens't finish anything she starts
Other: Robotics Expert.
~~~~
A girl in her late teens, early adulthood was spinning in a circle, her head tossed back. "Round and round and rooouund!" She mumbled to herself, watching the sky abover her go, well, round and round as she twirled. Eventually, she got too dizzy to remain standing and fell backwards. She giggled madly. she didn't seem to notice her lack of shoes or her tattered dress. For all the world, she looked as though she was in complete bliss.
After a moment, she smelled food, and her mouth watered. She got up. "Maybe someone needs a repair! Maybe they'll give me food!" She said, grinning. She walked into the bar, and sniffed the air. Her stomach growled rather loudly.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 03-17-2009, 06:08 PM

".. wow." Natho blinked, staring at the peculiar spinning girl. "That was pretty weird." He called after her, "The diner's out here, chick!"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-17-2009, 06:09 PM

"Whaat?" She went over to him, then grinned. "Heelloo! You need any repairs on thingies? I'll do work for food." ^^

(#14 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-17-2009, 06:11 PM

".. Um, I don't work here, I just eat here. Moriarty up in the saloon needs his computer fixed again, but I'll pay if you want something to eat now."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#15 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-17-2009, 06:13 PM

"Yay!" She said, jumping up and down and clapping her little hands together. "My name's Gettle." ^^

(#16 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-17-2009, 06:13 PM

Rian felt as tho he was being ignored, which he hated. "You were going to get me some food, remember? Just ignore the crazy idiot."

(#17 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-17-2009, 06:16 PM

"Chill, Rian. Chill. Nobody is an idiot. Crazy, yes, stupid no." To Gettle, he said, "Nice to meet you. I'm Natho." The owner of the diner came out and put three plates on the table; she'd heard Natho offer to buy Gettle food. "That's thirty caps, Nat."

"Blah." He fumbled in a pocket and handed her forty. "Keep the extra, I can't be bothered today."

Halestorm
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-17-2009, 06:17 PM

"There are lots of idiots around, like where I came from. There, everyone is an idiot, but especially the leaders."

(#19 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-17-2009, 06:22 PM

"Sounds like fun." He looked at Rian. "You can sit up here at the bar, y'know, it's kinda hard to eat your food from the ground." He turned on the nearby radio and made a face. "Great, Three Dog's going on about the Good Fight again." He took a bite of the potatoes and stared at the radio blankly.

"... and that's all for news from the Brotherhood of Steel today. Local yokels from the Republic of Dave are in an uproar over our favorite vault vigilante, 101, dethroning their "president" in an election up there and let's face it, people, it's about time! Guy wouldn't let the traders in, that's just rude." There was a laugh. "And now for some sweet tunes." The man's voice cut out as a song started.

Halestorm
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-17-2009, 06:27 PM

"Never heard of that guy before. They never let anyone listen to the radio back at the settlement." Rian got up and sat at the bar. He started to eat ravenously.

Closed Thread