Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-07-2009, 09:29 AM

{{.. Then why do people keep calling it a she? >.< Thanks for pointing that out.}}

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-08-2009, 12:10 AM

"Alright, Rian. We'll be sure to leave you alone. But if you aren't awake and ready to go by one I'm telling Natho to leave without you." ^^ Gettle said. She went to go meet the mutie. XD

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-08-2009, 07:43 AM

The Supermutant was setting plates and mismatched silverware on a long table. He had to bow down a bit to prevent himself hitting the ceiling lights but was cheerful nonetheless. "Morning!" Natho jumped; he'd fallen asleep at the table. XD

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-08-2009, 03:33 PM

"Morning! You must be Fawkes." Gettle said.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-08-2009, 04:37 PM

"Yep. Jamie said you're Gettle. Good to meet you."

Natho put his head back down on the table. XD

Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-08-2009, 04:44 PM

Gettle began playing with his hair randomly. XD "Good to meet you too. So, what's for breakfast? Or do we have to fend for ourselves?"

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-08-2009, 04:51 PM

"Punga fruit salad!" He thunked a bowl down on the table; it was full of a rather yellow fruit-looking... food. XD "It's not completely refined yet, gotta get used to using this thing." He held up the paring knife; it looked absolutely puny in his hand. "Kept nicking myself."

"You'll do that until you get used to it." Jamie patted his shoulder. She was wearing a dirty, old green dress and she had some bandages on her arms and what was visible of her legs. "You guys sleep well then, Gettle?"

Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-08-2009, 04:55 PM

"I did, but I don't think the boys did." Gettle said.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-08-2009, 04:58 PM

"Not used to loud noise then? The Behemoths are what were giving us a hard time last night." Jamie made a face. "Though we had one just jump into the air real high after it stood on a mine, still wondering what the hell happened there." She sat down and used a fork to grab a few pieces of the yellow fruit; some pieces were more yellow-green than others. "This stuff is great, found it over in Point Lookout down the coast. No radiation in it, either, it just absorbs it like you wouldn't believe. Tastes good too."

Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-08-2009, 04:59 PM

Gettle tried some. "Hey, this is good!"

Closed Thread