Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default Dream Catcher [[RP]] - 02-14-2009, 10:38 PM

In the coldest part of Canada, the middle of nowhere as you like to call it, you live with your family and a few friends. Not a lot of people live in the town, it's barely large enough to make a city with around 1000 people tops, and it’s far too small to make any mark on a map. It's biggest attraction, ice fishing, and we know how many people love to do that. Exactly, not that many. You get about 30 tourists a year and not many people move here because of the temperature. It could be winter all year round as there is always snow on the ground, but you get used to that after a while of living there. Time to bundle up and keep warm for the whole year, and make sure the thing from hell doesn’t devour you.

The ‘thing’ is a beast that you’ve tried to figure out where it’s from, but you can only come up with irrational answers such as hell. It is the most disturbing thing, eight claws, and huge wide eyes and is completely white from head to foot. Is it an animal, or maybe a human that has stumbled into toxic waste? What is it really, and will you ever actually find out before it devours you mentally first and then physically. When the ‘thing’ hunts you down, it stings you, *****s you even, leaving a small green mark where it punctured. You figure out that the thing only feeds in the coldest temperatures and only feeds on youth. It gets into your mind and into your dreams. You wonder, why didn’t it just eat me? Then you start thinking crazy things, and start having terrifying nightmares of the ‘thing’ chasing you and hunting you down. The dreams aren’t even the worst part; the worst part is that unlike ordinary dreams, you can feel the pain that it causes you. If the monster devours you in the dream, there probably aren’t chances of you ever waking up again.

There has got to be a way to kill the ‘thing’ and you have to figure it out before your time is up, or else it will keep feeding on kids in the area, making them disappear without a trace. Time is running out and there has got to be a way you believe to rid yourself of this beast. Can you figure out how to get rid of the beast? Or will you be eaten by it when your time runs out?

Character Form
Name:
Age(13-17):
Physical description (Can use photobucket):
Strengths 3:
Weaknesses 3+:
Other:

---------------------
Character form:
Name: Myles
Age(13-17): 16
Dark black hair, blue eyes, and pale faced. About average height and lean.
Strengths 3: competitive, determined, creative
Weaknesses 3+: doesn't know when to stop, naive, not people smart, destructive, dim witted
Other: Lives in a family of two, his mother and himself. His father died when he was four from cancer and he has one younger sister. He has an overprotective mother that is always calling to check up on him and his social life isn't very good because of it. His grades stay at around a B average even though he barely tries he still manages to get semi-good marks.

Opening Paragraph:

Sitting at his old, worn in desk with it's distinct graffiti and chiseled in sides, Myles tried to concentrate on what the teacher was explaining to them about trigonometry, some rule for angles maybe? He couldn't remember. As he watched out the window at the falling snow, he couldn't help but wonder if the bell would ever ring. That would be a good thing when it did, the downside would be he would have to trudge home in the snow. His mother wouldn't let him catch a ride with anyone anymore as the last time he did, the car he was in lost control and slid into a snow bank in a ditch and she found out about it right away, she even made him sit in the hospital room for three hours, even after they said he was fine. Here, when something happens, everyone knows pretty quick, the news of anything spreads like a contagious disease that you cannot avoid. Watching the clock tick away, he tapped nervously on his desk with his pencil, watching the seconds go by. It was merely three in the afternoon and it was already starting to get dark through the thick haze of snow he noted. Hopefully he could find someone to walk home with, maybe a close by neighbor. "So what's the answer Myles?"
He snapped back into reality as the stares of other students burned into his core.
"Uh...sorry sir, I don't know."
Snickers erupted in the room and he felt the heat creep to his face.
He always does that to me, but of course not to the other kids when they don't pay attention. Myles opened his book to the right page and tried to pay attention to what the teacher was saying.

Is that a camera I see in the mirror or is it a clue hiding among pictures?
Secret Word: Waldo

Last edited by Aihana_ : 07-02-2009 at 06:01 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-14-2009, 10:45 PM

Ooc: You need to post something in "Other"; a bio that tells everyone what kind of person your character is and how they got up to this point. When you do, let me know and I'll pass it. Until then it is not passed.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 02-14-2009, 10:53 PM

Alright, I edited the Other section of my character.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-14-2009, 10:59 PM

Okies, passed now. ^^ People can now join.

(#5 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 02-14-2009, 11:24 PM

Name: Heather
Age(13-17): 16
Light brown/dark blonde sholder length hair, green eyes, short-ish.
Strengths 3: Easy going, humorous, smart.
Weaknesses 3+: Klutzy, stubborn, procrastinates, wants things her way, short tempered.
Other: Lives with her grandparents, her dad had moved to the states after he divorced her mom. Her mom got fed up with dealing with her and her younger sister, that she ran away, and was never heard from again. Her younger sister moved to the states with her dad after her mom ran away.

Heather sighed and tapped her pencil on the desk. Someone remind me why I signed up to take AP Biology? I already took Biology, how does being in it for an extra year, relearning the same things over again help me any? I mean, it's not like I want to pursue a career in Biology, stupid guidance counsler doesn't know anything. Heather thought, kicking her bag. I mean seriously, what does she even get paid to do? Sit there and ruin people's lives? She sighed, and copied the notes the teacher was writing on the board into her compisition book.
"And the most prominant scientist accosiated with genetics is?" the teacher said, looking around for someone to call on.
Heather put down her pen and raised her hand. "Gregor Mendel." She said, and then put her hand down and looked at the clock. Why is this period always so much longer than all of my other ones?
"Yes, Gregor Mendel was also known as the "Father of Genetics...."
Heather zoned out and started doodling on her notebook, still waiting for the bell to ring.

baby, you got me. ♥

Last edited by antimaie : 02-14-2009 at 11:27 PM.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 02-21-2009, 08:57 PM

After hours of watching the clock tick, Myles thought there really was a god because the bell rand. He made a dash for his backpack and flew out of the classroom and into the hall.

OOC: No one joining? Oh well, they can join later if they'd like.

(#7 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 03-14-2009, 07:25 PM

Character Form
Name: Eirack
Age(13-17): 17 or summit
Physical description: Black hair in a crew cut, blackish grey eyes,
Strengths: Stealthy, quick thinking, master of insults.
Weaknesses: Cheeky, cracks jokes at the wrong times, pickpockets people (Rofl)
Other: Came to live with his thoroughly crazy friend to avoid the police after getting caught red and pink handed trying to rip off a big museum.

Eirack muttered angrily while he restored the mop to the janitor's clauset and grabbed the sweeping brush. He'd been given two days community service for trying to pickpocket an old lady. Gladly after this day, he'd be done.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#8 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 03-14-2009, 08:04 PM

Heather laughed. "Yes, and then after that we will all live in big fancy castle homes and wear fur coats all the time and smoke fancy french cigarettes all day long." Although, the last one actually seems interesting...

baby, you got me. ♥
(#9 (permalink))
Old
booni_monkey (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-14-2009, 09:04 PM

Blair rolled her eyes. "I'm just saying. Anywhere is better than here. If anyone disagrees with that, they're seriously disturbed."

control yourself;
take only what
you need
from it.

a family of trees
wanted to be
haunted.
♥ MGMT.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Saphire_Mist (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-15-2009, 10:23 PM

Ooc:Sorry! B-day week! My grandparents were taking me shopping.

Lyyn went to her locker,and retreived a small brown bag.Checking the insides,she muttered "P-B and J,Grapes,and cheetoes.Like always,mom."
Seeing Heather and Blair,she plopped her self down into the seat next to them."What up?" She asked,taking a bite into her pb and j.
Closed Thread