Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
booni_monkey (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-14-2009, 12:57 PM

Blair nodded, blushing a bit. "Maybe she moved. We didn't really hear about her after a while. Her parents knew mine pretty well, but then they stopped talking one day and their house was empty. Sarah's locker still has her stuff in it, too."

control yourself;
take only what
you need
from it.

a family of trees
wanted to be
haunted.
♥ MGMT.

Last edited by booni_monkey : 03-14-2009 at 08:02 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 03-14-2009, 01:51 PM

OOC: Booni, what your doing is god modding, and you should stop it, cause I'm prety sure that Tenisha or saphire doesn't want her characters controlled by someone else.

BIC: The bell rang and Heather smiled. She closed her notebook and pu it into her backpack, and then walked out of the classroom and walked to her locker. She twirled the lock and pulled on it a few times, until it opened. Heather grabbed her lunch, and put her biology book back into her locker, slamming the door shut, and pulling on the lock a few times to make sure that it was locked. She turned around and started walking towards the cafeteria.

baby, you got me. ♥
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
booni_monkey (Offline)
Candybar

Default 03-14-2009, 05:10 PM

OOC: Sorry! Won't happen again.

~ After speaking about her dreams, Blair went back to her locker. She grabbed her lunch and took a peek into the bag.
"Eww. Baloney." She did in fact pack her lunch, but she was half asleep and just grabbed things out of the fridge. She wasn't a morning person. Blair headed toward the lunch room, and tried not to think about what was in the bag.

control yourself;
take only what
you need
from it.

a family of trees
wanted to be
haunted.
♥ MGMT.

Last edited by booni_monkey : 03-18-2009 at 07:40 PM.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 03-14-2009, 07:02 PM

The cafeteria seat was uncomfortable. It was like a slab of frozen metal attached to metal legs, which were also frozen. "I can't feel my but. It's numb..." Myles said to no one in particular. His lunch consisted of a cucumber sandwich.

OOC: Booni, they don't know about the dreams yet, you have to wait until the character is actually bitten.

(#15 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 03-14-2009, 07:11 PM

Heather flipped her hair over her sholder, and tossed her lunch onto the table, across from Myles. She sat down, and dropped her backpack onto the floor. "Hey Myles."

baby, you got me. ♥
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 03-14-2009, 07:16 PM

Ready to take a bite in his sandwich, he looked up. "Hey." Then he took a bite. "How are you?" He said with his mouth full.

(#17 (permalink))
Old
booni_monkey (Offline)
Candybar

Default 03-14-2009, 07:21 PM

Blair plopped down beside them and took out her baloney sandwich. She swore she saw it moving, and put it back in the bag immediately, wondering if maybe she should make lunch at night instead of half-awake at 6 in the morning.

"Hey guys," she said meekly. "Do any of you have things you don't want in your lunch? I'm starving."

EDIT: OOC: Sorry I'm messing things up a bit. I'm just trying to adjust my character.

control yourself;
take only what
you need
from it.

a family of trees
wanted to be
haunted.
♥ MGMT.

Last edited by booni_monkey : 03-18-2009 at 07:41 PM.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 03-14-2009, 07:35 PM

Heather smiled and ate a cheeto. "Biology sucks, but that's not new." She sighed. "How about you?"

baby, you got me. ♥
(#19 (permalink))
Old
booni_monkey (Offline)
Candybar

Default 03-14-2009, 07:39 PM

"Uhh. The new history teacher is boooring. I had to keep pinching myself to stay awake. I miss Mrs. Garner; she was a great history teacher." Blair frowned and brushed at the bruises on her arm from the method she used to try to stay awake.

control yourself;
take only what
you need
from it.

a family of trees
wanted to be
haunted.
♥ MGMT.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 03-14-2009, 07:43 PM

Heather ate another cheeto. "I was talking to Myles, but that's cool. I guess."

baby, you got me. ♥
Closed Thread