Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-12-2009, 04:51 PM

Infri yawned, picked up the clothes left for him and went to the guest room without even explaining what he'd meant by creatures.

"Vaguely," said Jeff. "I didn't really pay much attention, tho."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-12-2009, 04:52 PM

"Well... aw, sh*t, I messed up my names." She smacked herself in the head. "Well, there's two Anthonies, there's Holloway and Bartlett. The Bartlett one came back day before yesterday. Holloway's been running around the school."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-12-2009, 04:59 PM

"I'll fix him if he tries anything," said Jeff. "I don't take sh*t from people who think they're better than anyone else, just cuz they're from one of the bigshot families in town."

(#34 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-12-2009, 05:02 PM

"I know. But last time I saw him he was flipping out over something in the school and honestly I really want to see if the Bogeyman's real."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-12-2009, 05:19 PM

"I doubt that a real actual Bogeyman exists. As in, being just one thing to all people." A memory passed accross Jeff's mind, and he shivered.

(#36 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-12-2009, 05:23 PM

"Well, he's not... how do I explain the theology behind him." She rubbed her temples, sticking her tongue out absently in thought. ".. I was talking to Judge Holloway - you know him, always knowledgeable in myth and stuff. I swear, he probably told the best scary stories at camp - and he said that the Bogeyman is just one of his names and that he's not just a Bogeyman. You know the old nursery rhyme, right?"

Halestorm
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-12-2009, 05:40 PM

"Yeah; I heard that at my first foster family. One of the kids told me it."

(#38 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-12-2009, 05:42 PM

"And it says all the names of the Bogeyman. There's an old tale around here about Silent Hill and how there was an executioner of sorts who was always hidden behind a big triangular helmet."

Halestorm
(#39 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-12-2009, 06:05 PM

"I doubt he's called the Bogeyman, tho."

(#40 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-12-2009, 06:15 PM

"It's just one of his names, I guess."

Halestorm
Closed Thread