Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-12-2009, 04:20 PM

Infri sat down in shock. "I didn't realise... I didn't think I'd been gone that long."

Jeff looked at her. "I wouldn't want to go and check, personally."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-12-2009, 04:34 PM

"Where did you come from, kid?" Joey knelt down on the floor.

"I still want to see what was making that metal noise. Come on, there's a spec-ed elevator we can use. Not like anybody else is."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-12-2009, 04:43 PM

"Silent Hill," replied Infri in barely a whisper. "I went there for a dare, and I couldn't get out til I was able to swim the lake."

Jeff shrugged and followed Tanith down the corridor.

(#24 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-12-2009, 04:50 PM

"..." Joey shook his head in disbelief. "Crazy kid. No one's been able to get out of Shephard's Glen for about a month now, either. You're pretty much still stuck in Silent Hill. We all are."

Tanith pressed the 'up' button and waited for the elevator.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-12-2009, 05:04 PM

"I should have known that it wouldn't be that easy to leave Silent Hill. I should have guessed after I was suddenly able to swim the lake." Infri sighed and looked down at the floor.

Jeff stood next to her and waited. It wasn't the generic monsters he was afraid of the most tho; it was his own nightmare monster.

(#26 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-12-2009, 05:07 PM

The elevator opened and Tanith stared at the numerous dead Swarm bugs on the ground. "..Looks like someone cleared it for us." She shrugged and stepped inside, ignoring the crunch under her feet and pressing the up button, holding the elevator open for Jeff.

".. We're trying to fix everything. It's been a mess, but we're trying to get it fixed." Joey rubbed the side of his face. "People who don't have roots here have been able to leave; some trucker dropped off the older Bartlett kid the other day."

Halestorm
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-12-2009, 05:16 PM

"I don't have roots here, but I haven't been able to leave. If I could, I would be someplace else, not here."

Jeff looked disgustedly at the bugs on the floor. "Thing is tho, what cleared it for us?" He walked into the elevator.

(#28 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-12-2009, 05:37 PM

"Not necessarily, the founding families crossed Toluca Lake to get here."

Tanith let the door shut and the elevator went up. "Maybe it's Anthony Holloway. He's been hiding around here a lot since his brother disappeared a bit ago."

Halestorm
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-12-2009, 05:41 PM

"I don't understand anything about that. I just need to get some sleep then I'll be alright. It's hard to sleep when there's a creature following you all the time."

Jeff scuffed the floor with his shoe. "Not even sure I know who that is."

(#30 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-12-2009, 05:45 PM

"..Alright?" Joey blinked; creatures? "Just change first, Alex left some of his clothes for you to wear. There's a guest room down the hall you can sleep in."

"Remember how the Mayor's kids both kinda vanished about a month or two ago?"

Halestorm
Closed Thread