Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-07-2009, 04:08 PM

"Still jailbait, tho. And they don't put out, either."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 04-07-2009, 04:17 PM

"Give this place time. I'm fixing it." He picked up a gun he'd dropped and stuffed it in his jeans.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-07-2009, 04:29 PM

"Yeah, that's what we wanted to ask you. Spill everything you know, or I beat your @rse."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-07-2009, 04:32 PM

"Hell if I know what's going on! I don't even get it, my dad was off-his-ass drunk and said something about my brother not being the one to die or some stupid sh*t. There was an accident a couple years ago-"

"WHAT?!"

"... I've been gone for four years." O_o

"..." Alex passed out. XD

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-07-2009, 04:39 PM

"So tell me, instead. I've been gone ten years, I don't know sh*t."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-07-2009, 04:42 PM

"There was an accident, my brother and me were helping Dad build a house and Max fell into the basement and.. and the cement thing covered him in it." Matt shuddered. "I went nuts trying to get him out, but he was dead by the time I got to him."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-07-2009, 04:53 PM

"Yeah? And after that, then what?"

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-07-2009, 04:54 PM

"I left. Dad didn't want to acknowledge I existed, thought the accident was my fault. I wasn't even anywhere near Max, I was helping Mom put the flowerbed markers together." He made a face. "I tried to come back a couple of times but I just ended up back where I started. Finally got back a couple days ago."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-07-2009, 04:58 PM

"Sounds like Silent Hill. First few times I tried to escape, I just ended up back where I started, til a little while ago when I swum the lake and ended up here."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-07-2009, 05:02 PM

"And I couldn't get back in. Blah."

Halestorm
Closed Thread