Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#81 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-22-2009, 08:50 PM

Chelsea shrugged, And continued reading, And glanced over at Mouse. "Soo, Did you make the squad this year?" She asked.

Mouse shook her head no. "I'm glad." She mumbled.

"How come?" She asked in curiosity.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 03-07-2009 at 07:33 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#82 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-22-2009, 08:54 PM

"Have you seen what those ghosts have done?" She asked, her eyes widening.

Chelsea coughed. "Well, Yes I have..But I think its all about taking the risk." Chelsea said.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#83 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-22-2009, 08:57 PM

"I just wanted to learn about them. Not hunt them."

"Oh well, It does seem quite spooky. But quite educating, i think it will help my grade averages to go up, Because I will be learning lots about hunting, And ghosts."

<3

(#84 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-22-2009, 09:03 PM

She nodded.

<3
(#85 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 01-22-2009, 09:06 PM

Trevor sighed and sat on his bed and opened his A Ghost-Hunting Guide for Dummies book and started you re-read it, he would need to help his team win this year, those girls were so going down.

baby, you got me. ♥
(#86 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 01-22-2009, 09:06 PM

"So, how should I scare her?"

(#87 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-22-2009, 09:08 PM

"Uh...bang on walls. Maybe we can rig some of the books to hit her."

Chelsea looked at the book Mouse was reading. "Interesting," She said, As she looked at the back of the book.

<3

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 03-07-2009 at 07:34 PM.
(#88 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-22-2009, 09:11 PM

Its a Whosis! is what she was reading. "Eh, its rather boring."

<3
(#89 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 01-22-2009, 09:18 PM

"How could we do that?"

Chelsea chuckled, "Trust me, Im used to boring books for some weird reason."

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 03-07-2009 at 07:34 PM.
(#90 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-22-2009, 09:23 PM

"Well, there's gotta be some holes in those walls and maybe we could tie up some string to them and pull them that away."

<3
Closed Thread