Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-19-2009, 05:49 PM

Mouse just went back into her room and did some more homework.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 01-19-2009, 05:51 PM

Kayla sighed. So much for trying to be nice. She left and went back to her room as well.

Millie grunted. She went back to her room.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-19-2009, 05:54 PM

Mouse was sitting at the desk by the window, doing her Ghost Hunter Honours History homework.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 01-19-2009, 11:23 PM

Kayla went back to her room and decided that she knew everything that there was to know. She just didn't know what to do in her spare time.

Name: Chelsea Flynn
Top Student?: Yes
Apperance: Long, Black curly hair, green eyed, And athletic/thin body.

Flaws: Unpatient,Habit of being late,Has a hard time shutting up,Is too serious at some times.
Strengths: Athletic,quick thinker,Smart,
Why are they at the academy?: Chelsea had some sort of belief in ghosts since she was 13, She used to check under the bed for ghosts and used a broom pretending it was a ghost vacume, o_O
Her parents decided it was best if she were to go to the school.

-

Chelsea woke up late, "Oh god!" She yelled, She got dressed in a flash, Got her books and backpack and ran out to the hallways, She loked back, And tripped on some rock but managed to get up,

"I hope I make it," I hope I make it, Chelsea thought to herself in panic. She got to the sheet and pushed through all the students so she could see, She twitched, But her eyes were closed. She opened her eyes slowly..

"Yes! I made it! Second!" She boasted, She didnt see Kayla in the crowds, She went to her room.
"Kayla! I made it! Did you?" Chelsea said, All jumpy.

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 03-07-2009 at 07:30 PM.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 01-19-2009, 11:34 PM

Kayla opened the door. "Yeah, I did." She paused. "How do you know me and whio are you?"

(#26 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 01-19-2009, 11:47 PM

Ooc: Sorry, D:,

Bic: Chelsea caughed, "Oops, Rong room.. Eer, Rong Kayla..?" Chelsea hesitated as she stepped out of the room, She went back to her room, And saw one of her room mates there. "Nina, I made the squad!" Chelsea boasted,
"Good for you," Nina mumbled,

Ooc: Its okay. ^^ Please spell right, though. Its wrong not rong.

Bic:

Kayla sighed and opened the door. She started to walk again, just for fun. I need some sort of excitement in my life. I am this perfect student, and if I don't start to be cooler soon, I'll start to be called a nerd.

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 03-07-2009 at 07:30 PM.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-20-2009, 01:25 PM

Sam had been studying for an hour and needed to take a break. She got up, taking one of the smaller pocket sized books with her, and went to the bathroom. Once she was done, she washed her hands and went back to reading her book. As she was walking out, and reading, she bumped into Millie. She didn't really even notice. xD

<3
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 01-20-2009, 01:29 PM

Ooc: Millie is actually going to her room, but okay. ^^

Bic:

"Excuse me!" Millie said. She picked Sam up by her shirt, just like she did with Mouse.

(#29 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-20-2009, 01:32 PM

ooc: Sorry. ^^ I thought that was what we had agreed on.

Sam sighed, closed her book and whacked Millie with it like she was a dog. O_o

<3
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 01-20-2009, 01:34 PM

"Ow! Ow!" Millie dropped her. "Do you know that nerdy Kayla girl?"

Closed Thread