Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-17-2009, 11:05 PM

"We'll deal." She muttered under her breath and walked back over to her books and started to concentrate.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 01-17-2009, 11:08 PM

Kayla stormed off into her room. Her two room mates Darlene and Sarah, her two best friends, were sitting down texting. Kayla didn't say anything, but she flopped down on her bed.

"What happened? Did you not make the list?" Darlene asked.

"I did," Kayla huffed.

"Why are you upset then?" Sarah asked.

"This totally loser in the hallway," Kayla replied.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Default 01-17-2009, 11:20 PM

Name: Cameron (Cam) Borde
Top Student?: Yes
Apperance: Shaggy brown hair, green eyes and a medium build.
(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/a...Guys/brown.jpg)
Flaws: A bit of a pessimist, egotistic and sometimes obnoxious.
Strengths: Logical and athletic.
Why are they at the academy? Ever since Cam was young, he had had an interest in ghosts and such. He had begged his parents to attend the academy, and after awhile they gave in due to his constant whining and sulking.

Cameron leaned against a wall of the boys' Ghost Academy auditorium with his buddies. They were making fun of the girls, saying how they would get all scared if they saw a ghost and run away screaming. Or they would chip a nail and cry to be sent home.
Cameron laughed again, but mostly to hide his anxiousness about who would be chosen to attend the ghost hunting at the haunted house. His buddies kept telling him that it was in the bag for him, but Cameron thought otherwise. What if he wasn't chosen? That would destroy his ego, and he would have to attend regular Ghost Academy studies; which sounded extremely boring compared to actual ghost hunting.
Finally the Headmaster appeared on the stage and Cameron and his buddies took their seats as everyones voices quieted to a low hush.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 01-18-2009, 10:35 PM

Name: Milivina *Millie* Sampson
Top Student?: No
Apperance: Click
Flaws: Rude, has a big mouth, impatient, demanding, cruel to animals
Strengths: Creative
Why are they at the academy?: She dosen't know, she lived in in a orphanage and they just sent her off here because no body adopted her. She hates the school and dosen't have an actual intrest in ghosts.

Millie took out her blonde hair and gave it a quick shake. She cracked her knuckles and then smiled. Her little friend, Jenny, a high ranking student that she made do her homework or beat her up, was here to give her homework for her her Ghost Culture class. "Thanks, Jenny," she replied, and snatched the homework out of her hands and exited the library, Jenny and Millie's meeting spot to exchange homework, though Millie didn't exchange anything. She walked passed a crowd of girls checking out the list for the ghost squad. Millie didn't go check, she knew she didn't make it and she was proud of herself for that. Her girl was to NOT make the squad next year, it would require her to use her brain, something Millie did NOT like to do. She turned the corner and entered her room. Her two roommates, Maureen and Tammy, were in there, fighting over something. They stopped when she came in. "Did you make the list?" Maureen asked. "Yeah, I made the list," Milie said sarcastically. "No, I did not make the list, I didn't even check because I knew I wouldn't. I don't want to make the list, and I'm proud of myself for not making it. I don't want to have to use my brain and hang out with a bunch of nerds."
~~~~

"Oh," Sarah said quietly.

Kayla nodded and then opened a book to study. She needed to do this to prepare for the expedition that started tommorow.

Last edited by Catlover642 : 01-19-2009 at 01:17 PM.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 01-18-2009, 11:48 PM

Name: Trevor Watson
Top Student?: 4th at Boys Academy
Apperance: Trevor has short dark brown hair, light blue eyes, and medium height.
Flaws: Trevor has always had a short attention span, and he is egoistic and impaitent.
Strengths: Strong willed and energetic
Why are they at the academy? Trevor's mom died when he was 6, and ever since then Trevor has been interesed in ghosts and what they can do. Convinced that his mother's ghost was watching over him and his family, he had been studying ghosts feverantly. Overwhelmed with 4 young boys and worried about Trevor's strange intrests, he sent him here.

Trevor walked out of his dorm building and checked his watch. 8:25! The Headmaster is supposed to make the announcement in 5 minutes! He thought as he ran to the auditorium and looked around for his friends. He found them standing in the back and walked over to them.

He was talking to his friends in the back of the auditorium when they heard the Headmaster clear his throat. Trevor and his friends quickly grabbed the closest seat they could find and sat down, waiting for the Headmaster to announce who made the cut.

baby, you got me. ♥
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 01-19-2009, 06:32 PM

Kayla flipped through the first part of the book. "Urgh! I know all of these things already!" she said, throwing the book on the ground.

~~

"Sorry guys. I need to talk a walk." Mille said, then got off the bed and opened the door.

(#17 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-19-2009, 06:34 PM

Mouse had just been walking into their bedroom and bumped into Millie, dropping all of her books and homework.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 01-19-2009, 06:38 PM

Ooc: Good. I was planning on Millie bumping into her. XD

Bic:

Millie grabbed her by the shirt and lifted her up. "Is this a challenge?"

(#19 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-19-2009, 06:43 PM

Mouse didn't say anything but just stayed there, frightened. Staying true to her name, she was just like a mouse and was quiet.

<3
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 01-19-2009, 06:46 PM

Just then, Kayla left her room, and saw Mouse being bullied by Millie.

"Answer me los--" Millie began to shout.

Kayla tapped her on the shoulder. Millie let go and turned around, and Kayla ran behind her and grabbed Millie's hand. "Come on!" Kayla said, beggining to take her to her room.

Closed Thread