Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 01-30-2009, 11:54 PM

Millie slapped her head with her hand. "We will sneak out! Are you really that much of a goody-two shoes?"

A while later, Chelsea figured out which Dorm Mouse lived in, She walked there and knocked on the door.

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 03-07-2009 at 08:35 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-31-2009, 12:50 PM

"No...well, yeah, but I try to do things where I won't get in trouble." She paused. "But I guess we could sneak out."

Mouse's roommate opened the door. "Yes?" She asked, standing in a robe.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-31-2009, 01:10 PM

"Is Mouse in there?" She asked.

"Yeah, she is." The girl left the door opened and grabbed some clothes off a bed and headed for the bathroom.

Mouse was sitting on her bed reading a book and listening to her IPOD.

Chelsea stepped in, "Hey," She said.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3

(#104 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-31-2009, 01:27 PM

Mouse didn't hear her. xD

Chelsea saw the Ipod, She sighed and tapped her shoulder.

<3

(#105 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-31-2009, 02:19 PM

Mouse looked up, also stopping the music. "Is it dinner time?" She asked.

"What? Oh, Um in 30 minutes, but thats not the reason why I came, I just stopped by, Im pretty bored." She said.

<3

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 03-07-2009 at 08:36 PM.
(#106 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 01-31-2009, 05:40 PM

"Well, lets steal the route from the headmisstress's office," Milie suggested.

Kayla went to the bathroom. xD

(#107 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-31-2009, 09:41 PM

"Oh, I'm just catching up on some books my friend recommended to me."

"You can. I'm a clutz."

"Oh you made it?" She paused. "Congrats!?"

Mouse shrugged. "Should be fun."

"What have you been doing to prepare?"

"Wow...sounds like more work than its worth."

"Uh, Chelsea, only 6 people made the squad and since this isn't like a live show, I doubt they are going to cancel classes."

"Yeah, 6. They chose the top 6 students."

<3

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 02-08-2009 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Looks like someone's posts are missing in this. Please sort it out.
(#108 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 02-08-2009, 03:41 PM

"Do I have to do all the work and thinking?!"

(#109 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-09-2009, 07:11 PM

"Oh please, hun, only in the bad stuff. Other than that, its all mine." She smiled sweetly.

<3
(#110 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 02-09-2009, 07:13 PM

"Well, your coming with me anyway," Millie ordered, smirking darkly.

Closed Thread