Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-04-2009, 04:39 PM

Eirack moved to the back of the crowd who where listening, and in some cases, shouting, to the time royals. He was sorely tempted to pickpocket a women who'd left her bag open, but decided not to bother, yet.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-04-2009, 04:54 PM

Carly noticed a women staring at her and whispering into a man's ear. She rolled her eyes, the woman was probably telling him how she didn't look fit for the job. The man turned around to look at Carly and she gave him a dirty look. He quickly turned back around and so did the woman, after she returned the sour look.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 01-04-2009, 05:19 PM

Rose shrugged, and went to go return to the meeting. It's better than doing nothing I guess.
She stood in the back of the crowd, trying to pay attention to what they were saying.

Trevor walked out of the crowd and around to the front, where he stood waiting until the old man was done speaking. Trevor walked over to where he stood, and said something. "There is approximately four and a half months until the "Trouble" comes. What are we going to do when it comes though? Are you going to try and reason with it, or do you want to attack it? If you are interseted in learning how to fight against this, go to the room above the old flower shop on main street tommorrow evening, and myself and a few other Time Royals will teach you how. Thank you for your time." he said, and then he went back into the space ship.

baby, you got me. ♥
(#14 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-04-2009, 05:24 PM

Eirack jumped back in alarm as the women he'd been thinking about pickpocketing and her husband turned round.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-04-2009, 06:20 PM

Carly heard the plan and looked around. She wasn't exactly sure where the flower shop was. She'd been on Main Street before, but never noticed it. Not that she had looked. Carly had better things to do than poke around a flower shop.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 01-04-2009, 07:01 PM

Fighting sounds fun...better than going without any dignity.
Noah picked himself off of the ground slowly, his knee was throbbing from the fall and he could barely stand on it. The Time Royals ship was ready to take off. What the hell could the 'trouble' be? I bet it's not even that bad. Probably an overload of dogs. They could just neuter them all, there problem solved. Noah laughed at himself and peered over the quiet crowd. Everyone is so...dead now.

(#17 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-05-2009, 11:05 PM

Eirack was wondering what the trouble would be as well. If they pillaged and stole, there'd be a slight problem because stealing was his job. If they didn't, then let them do whatever they wanted. He thought.

(#18 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 01-05-2009, 11:10 PM

How the hell are they expecting us to fight this thing, when they won't even tell us what this stupid thing is. Rose thought as she walked around the crowd of people. She stopped in front of Noah. "You look familiar," she said "Do I know you?"

baby, you got me. ♥
(#19 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-05-2009, 11:13 PM

"How did you know I was there? And yeah, we do know each other" Said Eirack, appearing from nowhere behind her.

(#20 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 01-05-2009, 11:19 PM

"What?" Rose turned around, having not expecting Eirack to answer, since she didn't know he was there. "Oh, yeah, I do."

baby, you got me. ♥
Closed Thread