Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Vampire Clan {RP} - 12-26-2008, 01:41 PM

Rules:

1. Only experienced RPers can join. That's the following people: Spirit_Queen, Sarah_K_O_M, Silent_Wolf, TheHayleyDoll, Singergirl509.; if you are not on this list, then please don't either spam the RP or PM me begging to join. In any case, this RP is rated M; this means that it's only for age 16 and over, due to its theme.

2. Obey the main forum rules.

3. No Mary Sues or Gary Stus. Or I will hit you.

4. Absolutely NO TWILIGHT VAMPIRES. I mean it; anyone who tries to sign up with a Meyerpire will be kicked from the RP. The vampires in this RP resemble Night World Vampires; for more information click here: Night World - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Everything in the basic description fits; however, these vampires if made can change humans; and if born, they don't age past twenty. Any questions, just PM me.

5. Please don't all sign up as vampires; there needs to be human characters too. If you like, you can sign up one vampire and one human. If there are too many of one group, you may be told to revise your character. Regarding werewolves; please PM me if you wish to sign up as a werewolf as there are only a few of them and I do not want loads of werewolf characters.

~~~

Up on a hilltop in the midst of a lonely town, is an old mansion that has stood for as long as the townspeople can remember. No-one knows when it was built, or even who built it; it is just something that has always been there, now and forever. Most of the people in the town ignore the mansion and its occupants save when they emerge and come down to the town; they are mostly ignorant of the evil in their midst. However, there are a core few who know of the secret that lies within the mansion, of the family of vampires that live there and who prey not only on the townspeople, but also among the neighbouring districts. They are careful tho; they only kill when necessary and the attacks remain a mystery among most humans. The few who know the secret of the vampire clan know different tho; they want nothing more than the destruction finally of the vampire clan.

However, it will not be easy to destroy them. As well as the family who reside within the mansion walls, there are a few hangers on who live alongside them. Some are fledgelings; vampires made by the clan as friends or lovers. Others simply latched on to the mansion as a reaction to constant wandering. The clan is growing decade by decade and now believes itself unstoppable. Not least cuz there are still many preconceptions that exist about vampires, even in the modern world. For example, that the sun can destroy them, or that they can be killed by garlic. Neither are true; however, wood is poison to vampires; the legend about the stake thru the heart is the only one that still rings true. The few humans who know of the vampire clan need to discover this knowledge before it's too late, and what they are hunting turns on them.

Among the clan too, there is danger. Some of the vampire family resent the newcomers; the made vampires who reside alongside them. Others will protect their fledgelings, even against their own family members. Some have guilty secrets which must be protected against; the love for a human, for example, or even for a werewolf. For there was at one point a werewolf pack living alongside the vampire clan; however, nearly all of the 'wolves were exterminated. Of that original pack, none survive; however, there are a few descendants still living in and around the town. Perhaps they yearn for revenge; after all, grudges can survive centuries. Proof of that is a vampire hunter turned vampire who still holds a grudge against the leader of the clan, even after seven centuries, for he believes that the clan leader murdered his foster mother.

~~~

Character form:

When filling out the form, include a personality description in your bio.

Name:
Short Bio:

~~~

Name: Perdita
Appearence: Long blonde hair, silvery blue eyes, average height
Short Bio: Perdita is neither the eldest or youngest daughter in the clan. She tries to prey on humans who are wicked; ie, rapists, murderers, pickpockets. She falls in love with Flynn for who he is, however at all times there hangs over her the fear for when her father finds out, which he surely must do eventually. No secrets can be kept in the clan. Perdita has a tendency to be impulsive; she can also be alarmingly selfish, persuing her own agenda. She is also vain as well too fond of luxury. She would never entertain the idea of leaving her home to be with Flynn as she loves living in rich surroundings.

Name: Flynn
Appearence: Dark blonde hair, blue eyes. Average height and build
Short Bio: Flynn grew up in a children's home. He ran away from it at the age of twelve cuz the new superintendant was a pedophile. He now survives mostly on the streets of the town, stealing to stay alive. He ran into Perdita while she was hunting; somehow, they ended up as lovers rather than as predator and prey. Flynn was brave enough to put aside the danger and remain with Perdita against the odds. However, he never considers the future and can be immature at times.

~~~

At the dead of night, a figure stole out from the old mansion at the top of the hill. The figure was wrapped in a cloak, with a scarf obscuring her face. Any watcher from the mansion would have been completely in ignorance of who this was.

Perdita crept quietly on light feet thru the gardens at the front of the mansion. She carried no light, but that didn't matter; her vampire eyes could see in darkness that a human would have found impossible without a torch. She looked behind her fearfully, altho there was no pursuit. Maybe it just was cuz of the enormity of what she was doing; going to meet her lover was one thing, but it was who her lover was that her family would never forgive if they ever found out about him.

Perdita left the mansion grounds and melted into the moonless night.

~~~

A boy waited in the town centre, leaning against an old statue that, as long as he could remember, had always been there. The writing on the statue's plinth that stated who this man was was worn away with time, and now no-one knew. No-one human, that is; but Flynn was sure the vampires on the hill knew. Not that he'd ever get the chance to ask them; the only one he cared about was Perdita, and on the times they met up, talking was the last thing on their mind.

Flynn was torn in two over Perdita; on one hand, he loved her a lot; on the other hand, there was always the danger of her family finding out and killing him. Flynn loved the thrill; he didn't even consider the danger. He looked up as she walked towards him, removing her scarf as she did so. And then there were no words, and no more thinking as they met in a strong embrace, kissing with passion and not caring if anyone witnessed it.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 12-26-2008 at 01:44 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-26-2008, 04:45 PM

Name: Arik Roarke
Appearence: Short brown hair, brown eyes, tanned skin. Most often wears denim jackets over white shirts and jeans.
Short Bio: Arik Roarke and his late wife, Elizabeth, had their daughter Jessica when they were just 21; Elizabeth died in childbirth and Arik was left to raise her alone. They came to this town due to Arik's family living there; while his parents died several years ago (mother of old age and father found in an alley with a rip in his throat), Arik hasn't wanted to move away, finding the town wonderful despite the odd killings. He tries to keep Jesie from doing anything too ridiculous, but as she's his only child he lets her get away with a lot of things.

Name: Jessica Roarke, prefers to be called Jesie
Appearence: Black hair bleached white, pale blue eyes, tanned skin. Has a tattoo of a dreamcatcher on her stomach, only recently got it and it's still healing.
Short Bio: As Jesie never knew her mother, she pretty much grew up without a maternal figure and as such is a little... okay, let's face it, she is not a straightlaced kid. While she's never gone too far down the crooked path, she's strayed down it a good number of times. Having quit school completely, she took up running her grandmother's arts and crafts store; Jesie adores dreamcatchers and loves to make them, and has made teaching people how to make them a part time job on weekends. She can be fairly abrasive, but she just wants to have fun and live.

~~~~

"Jesie, come on, you're not gonna get customers at midnight." Arik opened the door to his daughter's shop, looking around; the lights weren't on. ".. Jes, where did you go." He sighed and leaned against the door frame, staring at the door behind the counter.

"Behind the book shelf, Dad, just sorting through these to make sure I'm not missing any that got preordered. Da.mn do I hate Twilight, but I sure get a lot of money off people buying it." There was the sound of shuffling books and Jesie peeked out from behind the shelves, her white hair in a mess of a braid-bun. Arik laughed and nodded at the house across the street.

"Come on, it's way past your bedtime."

"Daad, I'm seventeen!"

"I know that, but you yourself said you need to go to bed early because of the sale you're doing tomorrow. Midnight is early for you."

"...grrr." Jesie pouted, but locked the register up, grabbed her purse from a shelf under the counter and locked the shop door before walking onto the sidewalk outside.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-27-2008, 09:02 PM

Name: Sebastian
Appearance: Medium length brown hair, cobalt-blue eyes, and cream-coloured skin. He is fairly tall and buff. He wears sunglasses so people can't see his emotion. (Picture)
Short Bio: Sebastian is the half brother of Perdita and her siblings; his mother had an affair with their father. Sebastian is arrogant and brave, and his prey tends to be the most challenging he can find. That being said, Sebastian thrives on a good challenge, and thus has a tad bit of a gambling problem and will do nearly anything when there's something in it for him. Sebastian hasn't ever been in love with anyone; and if he had, he wouldn't have let anyone know. Love, in his opinion, was for the weak.

Name: Carmella Church
Appearance: Blond curly hair, blue eyes, pale skin. Short, pear shaped. Wears glasses. (Picture)
Short Bio: Carmella lives by herself, not far from the bottom of the hill that the mansion stood on. At night, she'd look out her bedroom window and up at the hill. She had her suspicions about what was going on there, but kept mainly to herself about them. Luckily that wasn't hard; Carmella lives alone and doesn't have many friends at work. The only being that Carmella considers her friend is her Golden Retriever, Judy. Carmella can be shy and nervous, and isn't very good in social situations.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Sebastian knew Perdita was gone, but to where was another question. Sebastian didn't like to follow people, and decided that whatever Perdita was doing was her business and nobody else's. He socialized with the other vampires that were still in the mansion, betting on all sorts of things. The prizes ranged from money to other things such as women, personal possessions, and in extreme cases, lives.

~~~

Carmella went out to take Judy out for her nightly stroll. She put on the silver leesh and grabbed herself a laturn so she would be able to see. Judy barked and ran out the door as soon as it was open. Judy tugged Carmella so hard, that her glasses fell to the ground. Since she was unable to stop, she couldn't see a thing. Surely enough, she ended up running behind Judy into the town centre and bumped smack into two people kissing. O_o

"Oh, I am so sorry. I dropped my glasses, and I can't really see where I'm going..." Carmella said quietly. "Ignore me."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-03-2009 at 03:13 PM.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-28-2008, 01:18 PM

Perdita recovered herself quickly. She glared at the stranger, longing to silence her but knowing that Flynn would not like it. "You ought to look where you're going," she snapped.

Flynn was annoyed at having the precious moment interrupted. He knew that there were precious few times he and Perdita could meet, and didn't want some stupid girl ruining things for them.

(#5 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-28-2008, 04:56 PM

"I already told you I lost my glasses. And it's dark. I honestly can't see much at all." She paused, "I'm sorry." Carmella apologised again. She franticly went into her purse with her free hand, the one the wasn't holding on to Judy's leesh, and got out a spare pair of glasses.
Judy had stopped running and started to sniff Perdita, and then jumped on her.
"Judy, no! Down! Leave the lady alone!" Carmella said, pulling back on the leesh.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-28-2008, 04:59 PM

Perdita shoved the dog to the ground with a lot of unnecessary force. "Control your animal, or it'll be the worse for you." She glanced back over her shoulder, in case the altercation was attracting attention, or worse, her family. There was always that chance.

(#7 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-28-2008, 05:04 PM

Carmella nodded, "I'm sorry. Is there something I can do for you?" She asked, trying to be polite - despite Perdita's rudeness.
Judy growled at Perdita, then started barking at her. Carmella had to hold her back on a tight leesh.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-28-2008, 05:13 PM

"Yes, there is something, as a matter of fact," said Perdita. "You can leave."

Flynn rolled his eyes. "You'd have thought she'd have gotten the hint by now. And her mutt with her."

(#9 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-28-2008, 05:18 PM

"Excuse me?" Carmella said, disbelieving how rude some people were. "Judy is no mutt. She's a purebred. But fine. I'll leave." She turned around and walked off.

Sebastian, who had lost a bet, was forced to go and find Perdita. Upon doing so, he sneaked up behind her and tapped her shoulder. "Hey, Perdy." He teased, grinning. "It appears that I found you."
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-28-2008, 05:23 PM

Flynn was horrified. He ducked behind the statue. Perdita was equally horror stricken, and turned to face her half brother. "What on earth? I don't need to be monitored constantly, you know."

Closed Thread