Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-28-2008, 08:17 PM

Ty sulked by the bar. "This is boring. Why can't I just go off by myself for once?"

Othello fixed him with a hard stare. "Every single time you do that, you cause trouble. In case you forgot, that vampire hunter that our father turned is still out there. Do you want to broadcast the fact that we're here to him? Or any other hunter."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-29-2008, 10:20 AM

Carmella found herself coming into the club to chill. She didn't talk to anyone else, but instead ordered herself a drink and sat down to read a newspaper. She peeked over the newspaper and saw Othello and Ty. She felt that something was definitely different about those two.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-29-2008, 11:48 AM

In a booth nearby, Jesie was trying to explain something to Arik. "Look, there's a lot of things I still need to get settled at the store. I'm still taking the darn classes for the business liscence I'm supposed to have, but right now the professor says I need to quit working and focus on my education. As if, I am not spending another twenty years in school. I quit for a reason."

"Because you're dyslexic." Arik finished his beer and spun the bottle boredly.

"... No, it's because I kept getting into fights with my teachers about my homework grades. Kept telling me I never turned it in even though I put my papers on the desks at the start of every class, with them sitting at said desks, so I could prove I'd done it. But nooo, they had to be right all the time and they threatened to have me expelled." She stared moodily down at her marguerita. ".. So I took the easy route and quit." She shrugged and downed her drink.

"... Remind me again how I ended up with you."

"Mom." Jesie got up. "Want another one, Dad?"

"Sure." He handed her the beer bottle, and she took it with a grimace and tossed it in a bin as she headed over to the counter.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#44 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-29-2008, 02:11 PM

Ty eyed up Carmella as he saw her, but he ignored Jesie. He figured she was a new age hippie and definitely not his type. He wished that Othello would just go away and leave him in peace.

Flynn had also entered the club. He was feeling frustrated, cuz his precious meeting with Perdita had ended so abruptly.

(#45 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-29-2008, 02:21 PM

"Another margeurita and beer, please." Jesie sat at the counter, tapping her fingers on it in boredom.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#46 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-29-2008, 03:49 PM

Raven, bored out of her mind, decided she would just find some human to rob. She grabbed her trusted small knife, 12 inches (about 30 cm) from thw tip of the handle to the tip of the blade, and headed out. She found a couple, who looked like tourists, walking along the side of the road. No one was around, so Raven attacked. The woman screamed but Raven soon shut her up by pressing the knife to her neck. The man gave her about 200 dollars. Then Raven hightailed it out of there and to the bar.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 12-29-2008 at 03:57 PM.
(#47 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-29-2008, 04:00 PM

Othello pointedly looked at his watch. Ty ignored him, staring into space as he downed another drink. He wondered if he could possibly give his brother the slip.

Flynn leaned on the bar and ordered a drink. He'd never had any trouble getting into places like this, and with the money that Perdita gave him, he could easily afford it.

(#48 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-29-2008, 04:01 PM

"..." Jesie hit her head on the counter and mumbled under her breath, "If the other bar were open I'd be there instead, there's too many people in here tonight."

Halestorm
(#49 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-29-2008, 08:14 PM

Raven took a seat near the back, ordering a glass of vodka. She wondered if she would be making any money tonight.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#50 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-29-2008, 11:50 PM

Carmella noticed that Ty had seen her and raised a brow. She took a deep breath and put down her magazine before getting the courage to walk over to Ty. "Uh, hi. Was it me you were looking at, or did I just happen to be in the way?" She asked, pondering what could possibly be different about this guy. She noticed Othello, yes, but didn't want to socialize with anyway that she didn't have to.
Closed Thread