Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-28-2008, 07:31 PM

Sebastian left to find Ty with Othello, trying to keep to himself. He was still thinking about the boy he thought that he saw with Perdita.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-28-2008, 07:33 PM

Ty had gone to one of the clubs and, after drinking a lot as well as feeding off a couple of girls in the toilets, had come very close to starting a fight. Othello managed to defuse the situation just in time, altho he was sorely tried by it.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-28-2008, 07:37 PM

Sebastian smirked at a girl that was eyeing him. He turned to the guys. "You know what? I think I'm a bit thirsty..."
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-28-2008, 07:40 PM

"We can always stay at the club, you know," said Ty, giving Othello a grin he refused to return.

"Fine, but any more trouble and I'll knock you out, myself. Then take you home."

(#35 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-28-2008, 07:46 PM

"Great. Thanks, O. I bet I can get that girl to sleep with me, 'kay? She'll never know what hit her afterwards." Sebastian quite liked feeding on his prey this way - well, the female ones, at least. xD This way, they didn't expect it.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-28-2008, 07:49 PM

"Do what you want. I don't normally hang around dives like that, but since I have to mind Ty, I guess I have no choice."

(#37 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-28-2008, 07:58 PM

Sebastian grinned, then strutted over to the girl. Not soon after they started talking, he and the girl left out the back of the club.
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-28-2008, 08:02 PM

Othello stifled a yawn of boredom. He would much prefer to spend the evening in a classy wine bar.

(#39 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-28-2008, 08:12 PM

Not Sebastian, though. Most of the girls in classy wine bars were much more straight laced then their clubbing counterparts. Sebastian rather not work too hard just for a girl.
(#40 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-28-2008, 08:14 PM

Name: Elizabeth Zale
Appearence: Click
Short Bio: Elizabeth, also known as Liz or Lizzy, is the daughter of Mike Zale, a well-known business man and a popular vampire hunter. She has grown up being told about how evil and horrible vampires and werewolves are but, after reading different books (against and unknown to her parents) she has begun to have doubts and really wonders why people think they are so evil. She wants to write a book on the vampires of the town, so that the whole town can see what has been hiding under their noses, but she's a procrastinator(sp?) and just hasn't got to it. She is however determined to find out what the real reason is that they are here.

Name: Raven Hawk
Appearence: Click
Short Bio: Raven was born a half vampire-half human. Her mother had a relationship with her father and thus Raven was born. After the child, Raven's mother blamed her father for all the hardships that follow and turned him in to Elizabeth's father. Thus, Raven hates the human race and thinks they are a pathetic little bunch that deserves to die. Whenever Raven thinks she can get away with killing one, she takes the chance. She loves to flirt and fool around, not really caring about really getting to know the people she meets, especially guys. She loves to manipulate people and control them. She had also ran away once her step-father (Elizabeth's dad) had started to try and kill her when they found out that her vampire side would consume her. Raven's mother had hoped that it wouldn't happen but it did.

~~~
Liz sat down on her bay window seating/storage shelf and pulled out one of her college suggested reading books. She put all of them out in front of her and was trying to decide which one to read. After 20 minutes of undecision, she finally did eenie meenie minne moe and ended up picking up the thickest book. She curled up with her kitten, a stray she had found in the back alley of her work, and started to read.

~~~
Raven sat down, bored. She couldn't find anybody to flirt or hang out with nor did she have the money to go out. She wondered around the outside of the mansion, practicing her gymnastic moves that she was horrible at. She was trying to get to be more flexible but it was a lot tougher than she thought. She fell on her bum and head several times. xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 01-03-2009 at 05:40 PM.
Closed Thread