Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   RPG Games (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/)
-   -   Fight For Freedom {Private Roleplay} (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/20294-fight-freedom-private-roleplay.html)

Catlover642 12-13-2008 07:07 PM

Fight For Freedom {Private Roleplay}

Fight For Freedom {RP}

This roleplay is only for these members: SingerGirl509, AaronShadows, AmazingLove, and Catlover642

Long ago, in the 1500-1600’s, there was two princess. Mary and Elizabeth. Mary was very spiritual and religious. Elizabeth wasn’t that much. Mary always urged Elizabeth to pray, but she was mean to Elizabeth too. Elizabeth hated Mary, and Mary hated Elizabeth. Mary made rude remarks about her mother Anne Boelyn, and cheated at cards. Elizabeth didn’t know what Mary had against her. Her mother? Was she envying her jewels? Perhaps she eyed one of Elizabeths male servants? Elizabeth soon found out.

Mary is queen. She has ordered all Protestants to be killed. Elizabeth is a Protestant, Mary Catholic. Elizabeth pretended to be Catholic to save her life. But secretly, she is planning away to let all Protestants live. Now Mary has found out, and is trying to lower the amount of Protestants even more now. How will she do it? Will Elizabeth be killed? Will Mary turn Protestant and Elizabeth Catholic? Will the battle end with a victory or will both teams lose? How will the Protestants and Catholics respond to it? Will they join in the battle, or will the be digusted? Its up to you, my f riend.

Then there are their ladies-in-wating. Will they help her, like a true servant would? Or will they betray them? Or will they not care at all? It’s all up to you. Horseback and carriage is the only way for transpoiration, foot of course is allowed to. Bathrooms are called a privy. Please no electronics, for they were not invented back then. No Mary Sues. Please no chatspeak and godmodding. Follow all stickies. If there happens to be an scene of the PG-13 limit then please post “X-Scene” for the younger members that might be viewing to roleplay.

Describe your charrie in a primary post.

Elizabeth: Singergirl509
Mary:
Elizabeths Servant: Catlover642
Mary’s servant:

Information:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tudor_era

A girl with brown hair waited impatiently in apartment for her employer to come. She stomped her foot in impatience. She Anne Franklin, did not have to wait for people! But, she was lady-in-waiting. The girl she was waiting for was Princess Elizabeth. Elizabeth Tudor. She decided to “look around" Elizabeth’s bed chamber. She entered the room and quickly eyed some jewels sitting on a drawer. She stopped for a moment to see if anyone was coming and then quickly took the jewels. She exited the room, it didn’t have any importance anymore. She heard a door opening and quickly put the jewels in a nearby drawer.

Miranda_ 12-13-2008 07:15 PM

Ooc: Btw people, this RP has been PASSED and placed in the "Mystery/Past Events category. You may start RPing when you're ready. :)

Catlover642 12-13-2008 08:24 PM

Anne scurried to the door and opened it. She waited for Elizabeth to talk, before she could.

LadyBast0911 12-13-2008 08:27 PM

Elizabeth walked in with another couple of her ladies in waiting. They all looked up to see Anne.
"What are you doing, Anne? You know you were supposed to be out by the fountain hours ago!" A blonde haired girl by the name of Beth said.
"I mean, we shouldn't be surprised. Anne never likes to wait on people but she always loves to be late." Another brown haired girl, Lane, added.
"Yes, Anne. Why were you late to the party? I was actually thinking that you would be on time for once. You do not know the disappointment I felt when you never showed. I know you love to be fashionably late, but you are always seem to at least come to my parties. I saw you father and mother there, as well." Elizabeth added, her short temper playing a role. She scratched behind her head, a signal that she wanted to talk with her alone.

Catlover642 12-13-2008 08:30 PM

Anne walked to the door leading to the gardens. She opened it, and waited for Elizabeth to pass thru.

LadyBast0911 12-13-2008 08:34 PM

Elizabeth sighed. "Girls, I would like to speak with Anne...alone. Why don't you all just go wait for us in my room. Start working on your patterns." Elizabeth commanded.
They all stood there for a moment.
"I mean NOW!"
They scurried off, not wanting to anger the princess. Elizabeth then went down and followed Anne. "Why weren't you there today?" She demanded.

Catlover642 12-13-2008 08:36 PM

"I, um, decided to clean your apartment. As a birthday gift.." Anne fibbed, looking down at the dirt.

LadyBast0911 12-13-2008 08:41 PM

Elizabeth folded her arms. "Anne, your parents were very upset that you weren't there today. I had to lie your way out of it again. I told them that you had a sudden case of stomach pains and that you were too ill to come." She sighed. "How many times do I have to lie your way out of it before you finally realize that you need to be on time? Hmm."

Catlover642 12-13-2008 08:43 PM

Anne lowered her head, "Sorry m'lady." She paused for a moment. "You recived a letter from a group of Catholics." she said, her voice low.

LadyBast0911 12-13-2008 08:45 PM

Elizabeth drew a quick breath. She looked around to see if they were completely alone. They were. "Well, what did it say?" She asked, hesistent.