Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#111 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 12-18-2008, 01:40 PM

Eirack kind of scurried up to them. "Eeer, should I get you something.. Or.. Something?" He stuttered. xD

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#112 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 12-18-2008, 08:14 PM

Anne waited for Elizabeth to say something.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#113 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-18-2008, 08:17 PM

Elizabeth paused for a moment. "Maybe a glass of wine for each of us and is there any place we can rest as we wait to see Her Majesty?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#114 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 12-18-2008, 08:21 PM

A servant came up to Anne and whispered in her ear, "Mary wishes for you to wait in the gardens, Lady Anne." Anne passed the news on to Elizabeth and headed for the garden, and left Elizabeth to worry about the servant.

(#115 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-18-2008, 08:24 PM

Elizabeth nodded. "We will wait in the garden for our glasses of wine." Another maid led them out to the gardens.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#116 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 12-18-2008, 08:26 PM

Anne picked up her dress and stepped into the garden. She sat down at a bench. "Anything you would like to discuss, m'lady?"

(#117 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-19-2008, 11:54 AM

Eirack walked around a corner, after he had cleared it, he broke into a mad dash. He almost fell down the wine cellar stairs.
"D'oh!" He muttered.
He grabbed a bottle of medium wine, because he didn't want to get smacked for wasting the good wine on visitors. He ascended the cellar steps again and strolled to the kitchen to get some glasses.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#118 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 12-19-2008, 07:21 PM

Anne shuffled her feet as she waited for an answer.

(#119 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-19-2008, 07:27 PM

Eirack danced threw the kitchen doors, and grabbed a pair of wine glasses.

(#120 (permalink))
Old
Lena_x (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to Lena_x
Default 12-20-2008, 07:00 PM

ooc: Ok, I'll join now. Finals are over! (:
bic:
Mary was seated on a bench, looking around the gardens with a disapproving frown on her face. Did this servants know nothing about beauty? The hedges appeared as if they had grown without being cut a single time! She crossed her arms across her silk dress that would've been quite beautiful, if it had not been worn by her. She was, of course, considered beautiful, but she had a cold heart. She enjoyed hurting people; she loved the reputation she had. The peasants would know, however, that she was not such a mean person, really, but power had it's ways of corrupting the most innocent of people...

The sent the maid to summon the visitors. She was quite anxious to see her dearest Elizabeth; mostly to tell her how much of a failure she really was. She wondered where Eirack was; probably serving the visitors. She would scorn him for that when they departed. The maid returned, bringing with her the visitors. "Delightful," she cooed, standing up and flattening her dress.

Signature by kkloobie
Click the banner to go to my site.

Closed Thread