Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
AwesomeBean

Default 11-29-2008, 08:36 PM

OH . MY . GOSH . Sarah thought . Everything raced through her mind : Was the fire alarm real ? Or was it just the Goths trying to get attention ?? Or was it just the perfect time for the Goths to do something ?? Sarah was so confused .

"You don't know what your saying!There not going to help us!They just want you so they can have the most people in there group!I have to hand it to them,they are very manipulative,and your falling right into the palm of there hands!"Keeli said,peering right into Sarah's eyes."A pool party?And a few more parties?Your going to be sold for that?!"She turned to Ivy,raging with anger.
"Oh just shut up!Any way,anybody can be a Cheer leader,"she hissed.
"But not anyone can be a jock.Oh sure.2-4-6-8,who do we appreciate?
Not you......"She demonstrated."But jocks can do way more than they can!"

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 03-07-2009 at 04:19 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 11-29-2008, 08:38 PM

A small crowd gathered around the table. A few more goths and an Emo pulled up a few more tables and clambered up. They joined in the shouting.

She turned to the goths,and said,"Why don't you just go to an alley or do whatever you emos do!"She didn't care that she addressed them as emos and not goths.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 03-07-2009 at 04:20 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
AwesomeBean

Default 11-29-2008, 08:41 PM

This day was just too crazy for Sarah . "I'LL THINK ABOUT IT!!!" Sarah said , yelling over the fire alarm and trying not to let all the attention go to the Goths and Emos . Sarah walked away to her locker , hoping that it might be quieter there .
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-29-2008, 08:41 PM

"Hah," Ivy scoffed, smiling slightly at Keeli,"and I suppose Jocks are so perfect then, hmm? Kicking a ball, grunting, knocking people over? Puh-lease, step into reality,"Ivy fired, folding her arms.

"Why don't you?"she asked.She stepped on a table and back flipped off,considering she could do gymnastics,soccer,and basketball,well,basketball slightly."Most jocks can do that and more!All you cheerleaders do is give the school spirit,while were out there earning it and fighting for it!"She ran off to her locker,ignoring the fire alarm and pushed a nerd out of the way.

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 03-07-2009 at 04:20 PM.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
AwesomeBean

Default 11-29-2008, 08:46 PM

Sarah opened her locker , just as the fire alarm stopped . Her locker was filled with pictures of her friends , including Keeli . All of their victories in basketball and soccer . She had all her books neatly organised by time of her subjects . Science was first , then ... Gym !! Sarah sighed a sigh of releif . She loved gym , it helped all her stress go away . Then decided she would be there early , but then decided against it . (Because she thought they would think she was a nerd .)
(#36 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-29-2008, 08:47 PM

The goths where outraged, and started swearing violantly and giving people the middle finger. XD
The alarm stopped and the bell started. Det jump off the table and shot full pelt for his locker. The others likewise dis*****d.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Candybar

Default 11-29-2008, 08:49 PM

"Oooh, scary,"Ivy said sarcastically to herself and rolled her eyes as she headed to her locker.
(#38 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-29-2008, 08:51 PM

Ooc: We don't need every RPer. D;

Det grabbed his books out of the blob of paper in his locker and headed to his class woodwork class.

(#39 (permalink))
Old
Candybar

Default 11-29-2008, 08:55 PM

Ivy grabbed her math books from her locker and slammed it shut. She took her time heading to math class. She was very good at math, but she didn't want anyone to know it incase they classified her as a nerd. She took her seat and tried to drown out the teacher with her thoughts.
(#40 (permalink))
Old
AwesomeBean

Default 11-29-2008, 08:57 PM

Sarah started doing laps around the gym , before anyone else came . She felt refreshed . She sat down and thought about what she was going to do about the war . Maybe she could ... say yes , wait until the party ended then do something mean to the cheerleaders . She couldn't make up her mind , so she kept on running until some other people came .
Closed Thread