Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 11-30-2008, 03:47 PM

Det typed away for a while on his computer. Exchanging strategies for ruining the match.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 11-30-2008, 03:47 PM

OOC:So many pages I missed X-x

Bic:
Blythe was snapped out her world of reading by Ms. Cohen, the librarian. "Blythe, you might want to go home now, schools over." Her eyes opened wide and she thought frantically. I have read my way through my last two classes! She checked her watch and told Ms. Cohen thank you, and she was off. She ran out of the Library and was stopped by a cluster of her kind, the nerds. "Where have you been Blythe? We've been looking for you. We were going to dissect worms today." Blythe had forgotten that she had Science club after school today, so she hurried with the group to the science room. She could panic about missing two classes later, but right now, she had to dissect worms.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 11-30-2008, 04:10 PM

Lauran stood up, and grabbed her bag, and walked back to her house. When she got there, she dropped her bag on her bed, and logged onto her computer.

baby, you got me. ♥
(#104 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-30-2008, 04:15 PM

After cheerleading practice Ivy was still planning advertisements with Madison.
"The only way to even this thing out is to co-side with the jocks,"she said to Madison,"joining with the Goths/Emos is forfeiting, and joining the nerds would be social suicide."
(#105 (permalink))
Old
AwesomeBean

Default 11-30-2008, 05:35 PM

After getting through all her homework , Sarah ended up on dishwater duty . Then when she was done , she sat on her bed in her room . She thought of options of what she could do , shoot some hoops , log on the computer ... she chose the computer . Maybe Keeli would be on as well .
(#106 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 11-30-2008, 05:36 PM

"Yes." Madison said nodding in agreement. "We need to damage the goths and emos reputation as much a possible." she added.

(#107 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 11-30-2008, 05:41 PM

Lauran signed on to her AIM, to find that no one was online. Darn. she thought. No body wants to talk to the shy emo freak. After staying in front of the computer with no new IMs, she signed off, and resorted to doing her Biology homework.

baby, you got me. ♥
(#108 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 11-30-2008, 06:26 PM

"...How should we destroy their reputation?" she asked.

(#109 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-30-2008, 06:36 PM

"I seriously don't know,"Ivy replied honestly,"aren't they the type of people who don't care?"
(#110 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 12-01-2008, 12:09 PM

Detrem noticed lauren was on and sent her a message.
'Hey emo, got any ideas for the war? :P'

She stayed after school to do some gymnastics.After that,she went to the school store and bought a new loc,just incase.She changed her lock,replacing it with a lock that looks like a normal lock,but instead you use the bacjk.It has such a simple code,too bad no one could figure it out,let alonefigure out it had a back.She went home and did her homework,then IMed Sarah.Are you really going to be a preppy cheerleader?

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 03-07-2009 at 04:23 PM.
Closed Thread