Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-29-2008, 07:19 PM

"Not senseless when you know people who were kidnapped and never came back," retorted Rian. Maris sat down and changed into a fox. She said, "You know, the Blackbirders never get caught taking kids. That means, they've got a way of doing it that works every time, so you're wrong on calling them senseless."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Lena_x (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to Lena_x
Default 11-29-2008, 07:19 PM

Erich laughed. "Well, everyone's so concerned about the Blackbirders, I would say not knowing much about them would mean that you are fairly...out of touch," he shrugged. Abigail stopped growling at Sage but was still cautious.

Signature by kkloobie
Click the banner to go to my site.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-29-2008, 07:22 PM

Scarlett put her hands on her hips. "People where I live don't like talking about it. And my parents don't let me go out alone anymore, so they don't feel the need to tell me."

Sage shrugged, "Think what you like, but it's still pointless to obsess over when you are usually safe. Maybe street kids would need to know all about it since it's a risk in their daily lives, but not Scarlett. She needs not worry."
(#44 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-29-2008, 07:24 PM

"That's exactly why they'll come and get her, cuz she's the sort of person who thinks she's so safe. They'll come and get her in the night, and then she'll be sorry," Maris replied. Rian shrugged. "I ain't a street kid, so that just shows how little you know. I got a home."

(#45 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-29-2008, 07:27 PM

"Do you like your home, though? And why are you then stealing food, hm? Obviously, something very wrong is going on in your life. I also never claimed you a street kid, I just said street children would need to know such information."

Scarlett got a bit scared now, and it was shown visibly on her face. "Sage, maybe we should go then. You heard what he said; they'll attack me! My mommy and daddy will be so upset!"

Sage didn't budge, though. "You're safe, Scarlett. For now, you are safe.''
(#46 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-29-2008, 07:30 PM

"Yeah, you keep on believing that. It ain't any of your business what goes on in my life, but cuz I know what's what, I won't get taken and you will." Rian scowled and looked at the sky; it had clouded over.

(#47 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-29-2008, 07:33 PM

Sage shook his head. "I will not allow it."

Scarlett looked at her watch. "Sage, mom and dad might be home now."

He rolled his eyes, "I'm not so sure about that, Scarlett. I'll make sure we get home before they do. For now, I wish to engage in conversation with this young, and considerably rude, boy here. Now look, I do not plan on letting anybody take Scarlett, and it will not happen. Tell me, how do you stay safe then?"
(#48 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-29-2008, 07:37 PM

"By knowing, which is more than what you do. You can't stop her being taken; every kid what got taken had their daemon with them, you know. 'Sides, I know this town all over. More than you do, and Maris does, too."

(#49 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-29-2008, 07:43 PM

"Teach us what needs to be taught then, boy." Sage said, wanting to do anything to keep Scarlett safe.

She sighed, "Maybe they don't want to help us, Sage. Not everyone is nice."
(#50 (permalink))
Old
Lena_x (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to Lena_x
Default 11-29-2008, 07:48 PM

Erich laughed. He wasn't a street kid either, but he couldn't really stay in his house at all times. Besides, he preferred to be out where there were always people. Because deep down he was pretty terrified of the blackbirders. He listened to their conversation, not putting forth his opinion yet.

Signature by kkloobie
Click the banner to go to my site.

Closed Thread