Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-29-2008, 04:48 PM

"Not really." Kiki said. Gigi yawned.

"Kiki? Where are you??" Now Nikki's panicked calls could be heard where they were in the alleyway.

"Mama? Mama!" Kiki got up and started to run towards Nikki's voice, as did Gigi.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-29-2008, 04:49 PM

"Flipping kids," Rian said to no-one in particular, rolling his eyes. "I ain't running home any time soon."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-29-2008, 04:55 PM

"Oh, Kiki!" Nikki said, holding out her arms.

Kiki rushed into them and embraced her mom as her mom embraced her. She didn't care that her mom's lip was swolen, that she had a terrible black eye, or that she now had a limp; to Kiki, her mom was on of the most important people in her universe.

(#34 (permalink))
Old
Lena_x (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to Lena_x
Default 11-29-2008, 06:46 PM

Erich didn't say anything; he was finishing his pie. He saw the girl getting up to leave. "I'm Erich, by the way," he told the boy across from him. "I'm 15. No stupid Blackbirders are getting me."

Signature by kkloobie
Click the banner to go to my site.

(#35 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-29-2008, 06:49 PM

"They still might; with that attitude, they'll probably make an extra effort to get you." Rian stayed exactly where he was, with Maris in his lap. He didn't plan on going home for a good while yet, unless the weather broke.

(#36 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-29-2008, 07:07 PM

Scarlett happened to walk by this crowd and Sage got very defensive. He took the form of a large dog and Scarlett moved as close as she possible could to him. "What are you people doing out here?" Scarlett asked, worried that the Blackbirders would be attracted to the large group of children.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Lena_x (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to Lena_x
Default 11-29-2008, 07:11 PM

Erich shrugged. "Eating stolen food," he said as Abigail also took the form of a large dog and started growling at the other daemon. "What else would we be doing?"

Signature by kkloobie
Click the banner to go to my site.

(#38 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-29-2008, 07:11 PM

Nikki paused in the middle of her telling Kiki hw worried she was to look at Scarlett.

(#39 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-29-2008, 07:12 PM

"The Blackbirders don't attack kids in groups," Rian said, scornfully. "Everyone knows that."

Maris took the form of a wildcat, arching her back. "Who are you, anyway?"

(#40 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-29-2008, 07:17 PM

"My name's Scarlett. I live on the other side of town. I'm not usually allowed here while my parents aren't around. They work late." She said. "And I have the right to wonder, you know. Just because I don't know much these Blackbirder people doesn't mean I'm stupid or anything!"

Sage growled, "Scarlett tries to pride herself on things other then knowing everything about senseless gangs. I'm Sage, her daemon."
Closed Thread