Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#211 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-06-2008, 10:08 AM

Rian and Maris followed Calli. In truth, he wanted to get out of the area; the liquor shop was on the corner and it had occurred to him that his mother might go there once she'd woken up.

Maris whispered to Rian, "Good thing we're getting away from the shop; last time they caught us near it, it was bad. Harris pecked me." She winced at the memory, as did Rian; after all, any injury done to either a person or their daemon affected the other.

Both Gwen and her rook daemon Harris could be, and were, very unpleasant to Rian and Maris, who were sure that they were only tolerated due to the extra money that Gwen received for looking after them. Not that she ever did; the money went on whiskey.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#212 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-06-2008, 10:13 AM

Calli giggled, jumping around a bit on her feet; Ahijit was wrapped around her waist under her shirt and he was tickling her. "Stop it, Ahi! Now!"

"No!" There was a 'pfftss' noise, evidently Ahijit making noises to annoy her.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#213 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-06-2008, 10:21 AM

"I hope that when Maris settles, she isn't as annoying as that," said Rian. "I dunno what she'd be, tho."

(#214 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-06-2008, 10:23 AM

"Probably a lioness. You never know." Calli wriggled around a bit and got Ahi out from under her shirt, glaring at him. "Don't do that again, you know how ticklish I am."

"Pfftsss."

She just sighed and let him slither up her arm. "I'm nowhere near as goofy as he is this early in the day."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#215 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 12-06-2008, 10:24 AM

"I almost wish I didn't have to settle; I like changing shape." Gigi said.

Kiki giggled.

(#216 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-06-2008, 10:31 AM

"Maybe," said Rian. Maris evidentally liked the idea of being a lioness. "Tho Ahi isn't as bad as Harris is. He's just like Mum; nasty and grumpy. I hate them both."

(#217 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-06-2008, 10:35 AM

"Ahijit just hates seeing people sad. That's why he makes me look stupid."

Halestorm
(#218 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 12-06-2008, 10:42 AM

"Or himself." Kiki said with a giggle.

(#219 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-06-2008, 10:43 AM

"Even he would be scared of Harris tho. He'd peck him."

(#220 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-06-2008, 10:45 AM

Ahijit made a faint squeak noise and hid back inside Calli's shirt. "Darnit, Ahi, quit tickling me." x.x

Halestorm
Closed Thread