Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-29-2008, 12:21 PM

"Well, actually, Kiki's mom, Nikki, only forgets to feed Kiki if her father Will decides that Nikki needs a beating." Gigi said.

Kiki nodded and shuddered; in her hed, she could still hear her mom beging him to stop, to let it go, even knowing that he never did.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average

Ooc: Duh. xD I'll change it. I was multi-tasking and my brain was messed. It took me like half an hour to post that. xD

Scarlett reluctantly picked up her jacket. "Fine, Sage. We'll go for a walk. But if something happens and I get kidnapped, I won't be very happy."

Sage nodded, "Yes, ma'am." He went up to the door, and Scarlett left the house with her daemon walking next to her. Scarlett had her jacket hood up, in case someone she knew saw her. Her parents wouldn't support her going for walks alone with the current threat of kidnapping looming. Scarlett hoped that they wouldn't attack mid-day, and Sage was almost positive that both he and Scarlett would be fine.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Lena_x (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to Lena_x

Name: Erichson (Erich) Hines
Appearence: Dark brown hair almost long enough to cover his eyes and dark brown eyes to match. Average height and build
Personality: Outgoing and vain. He's capable of being brave but would rather sit back and tell people what to do.
Bio: His parents are almost always home, but he makes sure to steer clear of his home because they suspect him of doing drugs.
Daemon: Abigail
~
"You know, if you just went home once and awhile maybe your parents could trust you again," Abigail whispered as they prowled the street corners for something to eat. Erich rolled his eyes. "I do not need my parents. Besides, all they would ramble on about would be the Blackbirds. I can take care of myself just fine. I'm 15!" he shot back. Abigail gave a sigh of disapproval but stopped. "Pie," she said quietly. "There's a stand selling them over there."

Erich laughed sarcastically. "Yeah, its too bad I don't have any money, though, isn't it?" as he approached the booth, grabbed one and ran. He found an alleyway and sat down, not even noticing the others across from him as he gobbled it up before anyone noticed his stolen food. Abigail changed into a mouse and sat on his shoulder. "We're not alone," she whispered into his ear. He looked up and saw the others.

(ooc: Thanks Miranda_ for letting me join.)

Signature by kkloobie
Click the banner to go to my site.

(#14 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-29-2008, 12:25 PM

Rian looked at the newcomer sarcastically. "Copycat, can't you think up anything original for once?" He knew Erich vaguely, having seen him about, and considered him as someone who he hoped the Blackbirders would take. He looked back at Kiki. "Well, now you're gonna starve cuz there's nothing left, I finished it all."

Ooc: I have to get off now; don't post any more on this RP as I don't want to be left behind. I will be back on later, don't worry!

(#15 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-29-2008, 12:27 PM

Kiki looked up at the stranger. "Who are you?" She asked.
Gigi turned into a cat again and stood protectively in front of Kiki.

(#16 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-29-2008, 03:05 PM

"That's a point; we never told you our names, either. You tell us yours, too." Rian pointed to his daemon. "That's Maris, and I'm Rian."

(#17 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-29-2008, 03:15 PM

"I'm Kiki and-" Kiki started.
"-I'm Gigi." Gigi finished.

"Why do you always do that?" Kiki said to Gigi.

"I just do." Gigi said, shrugging his fur-covered shoulders.

(#18 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-29-2008, 03:22 PM

"It's silly doing it like that. Your daemon is part of you, but they're also their own person. Maris is, she's always telling me I shouldn't do stuff."

"Cuz you shouldn't, a lot of the time," Maris said. "You keep doing stuff that's going to get you into trouble one day."

(#19 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-29-2008, 03:24 PM

"But it's awkward when Gigi finiishes my sentences." Kiki Said. "I don't mind him talking."

Gigi sat in Kiki's lap. "Everyone has their flaws; you, for one are a tattletale."

(#20 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-29-2008, 03:40 PM

"You'd better not tattle on me; my dad's a murderer, see. Mum's always saying I take after him and that I'll come to a bad end, just like he did. He's not dead tho, he's in jail."

Closed Thread