Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Lena_x (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to Lena_x
Default 11-28-2008, 11:57 PM

He held his breath, cursing in his mind. The smells...they were killing him. He sighed. "I see. Well, I should leave, then, and go back to my house, and, you know, scare people," he said, trying to drag on. He looked out the window and noticed that they were at least two stories up. He figured that jumping out would frighten her, so he did.

ooc: If you read my opening paragraphs, there is a girl mentioned. I would love someone to play her. Just putting that out there. :]

Ooc: Sure, I will ;D

Bic: Bella continued cleaning and vacuming, Once she was done she went downstairs and saw dinner on the table. She was about to sit down when her dad approached her. "We never said you could eat." He said.
"What do you mean? Im not going to starve so move." She mumbled.
"Dont you dare talk to me like that!" He shouted as he hit her hard,
"You people are unbelivable! One day i will escape from this house of terror!" Bella screamed and ran to her room.

Signature by kkloobie
Click the banner to go to my site.

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 03-07-2009 at 08:38 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Lena_x (Offline)
Shuni

Default 11-29-2008, 12:12 AM

ooc: haha ok :]
bic:
Cody heard the whole thing, but gave Bella some space. He decided he needed to eat...or...drink, so he got in his car and headed towards the city. It was getting dark, and it was probably a little too early and a little dangerous, but he didn't care. He had a strategy and it was fairly easy.

In the city, it wasn't hard to spot her. She was walking along the sidewalk, alone, and he knew that it would be easy enough. He watched where she was headed, and worked from there. Easily enough, he took her home, gave her what she wanted, and, well, got what he wanted. A meal.

ooc: tehe :]

Signature by kkloobie

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 11-29-2008, 10:08 AM

Ooc: I can't figure out what kidn of character to make, but I WANT a human. XD

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-29-2008, 11:41 AM

Anita was growing hungry, so she ran onto one of the sidestreets, hoping someone would be walking by themselves. Sure enough, a man was walking in the opposite direction, with his back turned. This will be so easy, Anita thought to herself. With her speed she was able to run by, grab him and quench her hunger.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Lena_x (Offline)
Shuni

Default 11-29-2008, 01:41 PM

Bella went to her closet, And got some candy. She didnt think it would not make her hungry, But it was better than nothing.
Late at night, When everyone was sleeping.
Bella tip-toed downstairs to the fridge.
She opened the fridge and saw the leftover chicken from the dinner from today.
She took it up to her room and ate it all,
"Ha, Thats what they get." She said to herself.

ooc: That's fine, Aaron, but I would prefer you make a vampire first. Just cuz this isn't necessarily a human RP, but if you wouldn't mind making two characters...
bic:
Cody didn't know what to do with the body. He figured that the authorities were getting suspicious by the amount of corpses found in the mountains already, so he decided it was time to relocate for awhile. He drove to Nevada, and disposed of the corpse somewhere in the desert, before continuing on to Las Vegas and checking into Caesar's palace.

Signature by kkloobie

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 03-07-2009 at 08:37 PM.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-29-2008, 02:41 PM

Ooc: X'actly what I was thinking. I'll be back in ten minutes with a vampire. XD
EditOoc: Done. ^^

Name: Eirack something. (I can never come up with a last name)
Appearance: Black hair in a short ponytail, darkish red eyes. pale skin (Well duh)
Other: Personality wise? Sneaky, light fingered, sharp wits, quick thinking, all those characteristics... Bleh.

Eirack glared at him from the shadows across the street from the hotel.
Ggggrrrr. Another one tryign to take my hunting ground. He thought.
Ooc: Ack, big text. -_-''

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain

Last edited by AaronShadows : 11-29-2008 at 03:03 PM.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Lena_x (Offline)
Shuni

Default 11-29-2008, 03:32 PM

ooc: Big text? I'm still confused about that...
bic:
Cody knew that there were a few vampires here, but he tried not to notice. He wasn't here to necessarily hunt, but some of the war was going on here, in the middle of the deserts.

Signature by kkloobie

(#18 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-29-2008, 03:35 PM

Eirack was wondering the best way to get rid of the intruder.

(#19 (permalink))
Old
Lena_x (Offline)
Shuni

Default 11-29-2008, 03:40 PM

ooc: Human time :]
Name: Sabrina
I'll add the other stuff now...
bic:
Sabrina's life was beyond messed up. Anyone could tell what she did for a living by the way she dressed-the thigh-high stiletto boots, the beyond-mini skirt, the low-cut halter that exposed half of her midriff. She, like all of the other humans, knew nothing about the unspeakables. But she had come across a few of them. As Cody walked out of the hotel and towards the shadowed vampire on the other side of the street, he noticed her and wondered how easy it would be to get another meal out of her.

Signature by kkloobie

(#20 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-29-2008, 03:40 PM

Anita had watched a man dump corpses off in the desert, but this man wasn't ordinary, she could tell. What regular man would drive out into the desert to dump corpses, or have corpses in the first place? He had brown hair and pale skin. Anita followed him into Las Vegas, curious.
Closed Thread