Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-24-2008, 03:57 PM

"I just asked why she bothered with long hair. Long hair is very annoying and I don't get how anybody could possibly stand it. Too much effort youcould put into something fun!"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-24-2008, 04:08 PM

"It doesn't personally affect you, so why moan about it? I have long hair too, and you aren't saying anything to me. I do normally have it up, but there's nothing here for that."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-24-2008, 05:06 PM

"Oh, I can lend you a nice little comb for that." Jass said.

(#104 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-24-2008, 05:16 PM

"I used to have combs each side, or put it up elabourately, in the geisha style," sighed Kaori. "I doubt they even have geishas, now."

(#105 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-24-2008, 05:17 PM

"Well, we don't have the time to do that, but I know a simple trick with a similar effect to do with one comb." Jass said.

(#106 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-24-2008, 05:18 PM

"I think they might, lemme check the books 'round here. .. OOOO! Memoirs of a Geisha? Sounds interesting." Tanith had found it in the fictional section, but she immediately went to the author's note in the back. ".. The guy who wrote this says he talked to an actual former geisha so his story would be accurate."

Ooc: That's an absolutely beautiful book, I adore it and the movie rendition. ^^

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#107 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-24-2008, 05:36 PM

"Try then, with the comb. And how long ago was that book written?"

(#108 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-24-2008, 05:39 PM

Jass brushed Kaori's hair, then carefully twisted it around several times. She made she she had the right spot and a comb with long enough teeth, then placed the comb in. The whol thing took only a few minutes. "Done! It's not nearly as extravagant as something a true geisha would wear, I'm sure, but I heard geishas spent hours on their hair alone."

Ooc: That's true, as I looked it up once. O_o

(#109 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-24-2008, 05:39 PM

"Lemme check here... Well, the woman was a geisha during something called World War ...eye eye? Oh, 2. Dur." She hit herself in the face. "And that was in the mid 1900s judging from the history books.. and this book was written in the early 2000s."

Ooc: Yeah, it's crazy. Plus they went for ages without washing their hair; I'd go nuts!

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#110 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-24-2008, 05:55 PM

"I used to spend a while on my hair, but since a lot of the time I was imitating geishas, not actually being one, I didn't have to spend as much time as they did. I could reinvent myself in this form however I wanted; I prefered to spend time in my real form, too, but I can't do that unless we can somehow get out of this terrible place and find somewhere with grass and trees. They must still exist, surely?"

Closed Thread