Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 11-19-2008, 03:15 PM

Arathis spat on the ground. "Typical.. You night elves wouldn't bother coming to stop the problem one of you started unless there was a reward. Personally, I'd love to turn you back and say it's not here, but that's hardly the case" He glanced at the worgen corpses.
"So yes, it is here. And I shall come with you just to get rid of it"

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 11-19-2008, 03:42 PM

Erinne glowered. She wanted nothing more than to be rid of this obnoxious elf, but she couldn't very well tell him off now; besides, she couldn't take this task on alone. She choked back a snappy reply, and said only "Very well then."

She whistled to her nightsaber, who had been munching on the entrails of a fallen Worgen. The large cat raised its head, licked its bloody jowls and came trotting to her side. "Shall we get going?" Erinne asked, nodding her head in the general direction of Darkshire.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-19-2008, 03:52 PM

Ooc: Okay, now I need a mount...
Arathis made a logn song like noise and a black nightsaber, smaller than erinne's, came from the trees whewre it had been lurking. He quickly mounted it and told the other two night watchers to continue scouting, He then set off at full pelt for darkshire.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-19-2008, 04:30 PM

(OOC: Anybody who wants to join in on the plot, you should probably get to Darkshire.)

Erinne longed to ask for news from Darkshire, but she definitely had no wish to converse with her current companion. Instead, the ride passed in sullen silence, the only sounds being the rushing of wind and the soft sounds of the nightsabers' footsteps.

She slowed down as they neared the town. It was exactly as she remembered it; if anything, it had gotten even dingier. Crumbling cobblestoned streets lined with dilapidated houses, illuminated only by moonlight and the occasional flickering lantern. A large shaggy dog with a somewhat wolfish appearance trotted through the streets, but as they approached it turned tail and disappeared between the houses. A shutter creaked in the wind.

Seeing the sorry state of the town made her heart ache, but she forced herself to think of other things. They were nearing the town square now; she could see the cracked stone statue standing in the middle of it. And there was the sign of the Scarlet Raven tavern; definitely a welcome sight. As they stopped in front of the inn, Erinne patted the neck of her nightsaber. "Let's get you to the stables now," she said quietly in Darnassian. The cat answered her with a loud yawn.

(#25 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-19-2008, 04:38 PM

Arathis ignored what she was doing and walked straight past, to commander Althea Ebonlocke, whow as strollign aroudn outside the town hall. He quickly saluted her and reported.
"More worgen than ever, commander. Too many for me to deal with, and we picked up some night elfen baggage halfway down the road."
Eccelant, Arathis. But the news of more worgen is grim. Bring the night elf to me, please"
Arathis did as he was told and usherred erinne to Althea

Ooc: Seeya tommorow, or something.

(#26 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-19-2008, 05:37 PM

Accosted by Arathis on her way back from the stables, Erinne let herself be dragged along. The weary night elf didn't very much fancy talking to Commander Ebonlocke; in fact, the only thing she fancied right now was a warm bath and a reasonably clean bed. She had exchanged a few words with the commander during her previous visits to Darkshire, but she doubted that Ebonlocke would remember her.

Althea Ebonlocke was young, even by human standards, but hardships and worry had already taken a toll on her appearance. She looked at the night elf wearily, and it was obvious she regarded her as nothing but another problem to be dealt with. Erinne bowed respectfully, and waited for her to speak.

(#27 (permalink))
Old
Maddie705 (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default 11-19-2008, 09:36 PM

Taloma, picked up her look from this dark weaver. "27 copper?" She mumbled. "Im getting this quest over with!" She covered her mouth, she didn't mean to yell it. And she rode into Darkshire, her pinkish skin glowing green.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-21-2008, 12:30 PM

Ooc: Gonna spice things up.

Arathis dodged a bullet which had been fired at him, and proceded to roll and draw his bow.
"FORSAKEN!!" He yelled. The townspeople ran into their houses and bolted the doors tight.

(#29 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-21-2008, 01:37 PM

(OOC: Oh dear gods, not another action scene!)
Erinne muttered a curse and ran for cover, grabbing her gun. Althea was shouting orders to some night watch guards who had appeared, seemingly out of nowhere.

The Forsaken who had fired the gun was nowhere to be seen, but suddenly two more of the undead dropped down from the roof of the town hall, going straight for Commander Ebonlocke. Before they reached her, however, three night watchers bore down on them, and a fierce clash ensued.

(#30 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-21-2008, 02:47 PM

Arathis showed no mercy. He tore into a foresaken with long ears, clearly once a high elf. "You disgust me, even free from your addiction, you continue to betray your allies.. I'll see you in hell" As he buried his sword in the undead's leg, it laughed at him. "Why should WE see you as allies, living one? Your scarlet crusade hunts us, treats us like mindless slime... Kill me if you must. We've learned to laugh in the face of death" Arathis abliged, slashing the forsaken's throat. It was true to it's word, and died laughing.

Ooc: Now THAT was crazy. xD

Closed Thread