Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#121 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 11-28-2008, 06:32 PM

Erinne lead the way to the room, which was located on the second floor of the inn. She fumbled in her pockets for the key, and finally opened the door to reveal a small, dimly-lit room. The only pieces of furniture were the bed and a small bedside table. Her backpack lay at the foot of the bed. "Make yourself at home."

(OOC: Actually, let's call it a day for now. It's getting pretty late here, and we should probably wait for Aaron to come back before we continue.)

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#122 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 11-29-2008, 11:29 AM

Arathis did so. How? You figure it out!

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#123 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-29-2008, 12:13 PM

Erinne leaned against the wall. "I don't know what to do about this... whether to keep it under wraps, or to alert as many people as possible. But whatever we do, we're going to need help. I can't even fully fathom what the implications of this situation are... an all-out war with the Horde? Or- did you say there have been no other Horde races involved in these attacks?"

(#124 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 11-29-2008, 12:18 PM

"Somebody has to be sending these out. They can't just attack for no reason." Junia added in.

(#125 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-29-2008, 12:32 PM

Erinne nodded. "It's obvious there's some kind of higher-ups organising these attacks, but what I'm trying to figure out is whether these Forsaken are acting on their own, or are they supported by the rest of the Horde? I wouldn't put it past them to betray their allies." She paused, then suddenly her eyes lit up. "I bet those **** blood elves have something to do with this. Their mages could well be the ones creating the portals."

(OOC: Gonna go put up descriptions of the Horde races on the info site too.)

Last edited by Elanorea : 11-29-2008 at 12:36 PM.
(#126 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 11-29-2008, 12:38 PM

Arathis sighed. "Get it through your thick night elf head; NO OTHER HORDE"

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#127 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-29-2008, 12:45 PM

Erinne closed her eyes and took a deep breath, then said icily "You said you did not have time to investigate the portals. How can you tell for certain who made them? If you have any other definite knowledge about this, then let us know. I'm only guessing here, after all."

(#128 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 11-29-2008, 12:50 PM

"I say we go question a blood elf mage." Junia said sternly.

(#129 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-29-2008, 12:54 PM

"We would first need to find one," Erinne reminded her. "And after all, we don't know for sure if they're behind this. I think the first step would be to investigate the portals - but we'd probably need someone more familiar with the arcane to find anything out about them. If we could find a way to stop them from being created, that could get us time to make plans."

(#130 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 11-29-2008, 12:57 PM

"Who is somebody familar with the arcane?" Junia said. She of course didn't know because she lived in the forest, where she lived alone.

Closed Thread