Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#111 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 11-28-2008, 03:27 PM

I've been doing something about it for years. :/

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#112 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 11-28-2008, 03:36 PM

"Doing what? Shooting the undead? That may have been enough once, but this is bigger than all of us. Considering what you told me, it seems obvious that the Forsaken are planning to capture Darkshire - and how long do you think you could hold back a large, coordinated army? The leaders of Stormwind might not care if Darkshire was suffering, or even if it was overrun by mindless beasts, but a Horde base right at their door would make them worry... should make them worry." She sighed heavily and shook her head, trying to clear her mind. "I don't know why they aren't reacting, but something about it is rotten to the core."

(OOC: dun dun DUN)

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#113 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 11-28-2008, 03:39 PM

Ooc: We're not honestly going to stormwind to raid Onyxia, are we? O_O
"Think I haven't noticed? I've been tempted to go stamp in there myself sometimes"

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#114 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 11-28-2008, 03:45 PM

Junia managed to squeak, "I don't know anything because I live in the forest. But I have a few weapons, so I can help. And no, I don't care if I am just a night elf, Arathis."
(#115 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-28-2008, 03:49 PM

(OOC: Well, that would be quite a divergence from the original plot, wouldn't it?)

Erinne sighed and rubbed her temples, then turned to Junia. "You know... maybe it would be for the best if we knew nothing of this. It's too big, for any of us to deal with- but how can we ignore it, if we're straight in the middle of this mess?"

Last edited by Elanorea : 11-28-2008 at 03:53 PM.
(#116 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 11-28-2008, 04:42 PM

"So what if were not higher people. Heck, we all probably have royal blood in us." Junia replied.
(#117 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-28-2008, 05:06 PM

Erinne chuckled at her words, but soon became serious again. "We probably shouldn't be discussing this out here," she said, casting a cautious glance around, although nobody seemed to be paying them much attention yet.

(#118 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 11-28-2008, 05:08 PM

Junia spit on the ground, nearly missing Erinne's shoes. "Come to the forest, I'm the only one living there." Junia replied.
(#119 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-28-2008, 05:23 PM

Erinne shook her head. "No, not there... the forest has more dangers than being overheard, and I don't want to get into any more fights right now. Look, let's go to my room in the inn, we can talk there."

(#120 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 11-28-2008, 05:25 PM

"Okay." Junia replied, waiting for her to walk to her room.
Closed Thread