Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default Bone Tunnels: A Haunting - 11-13-2008, 02:14 AM

This RPG is horror-themed. There was a spot in the list, so I took my chance, and here it is. Miranda, if this is going against any rules, then please just let me know. I highly doubt my first attempt at creating an RPG will end up perfect. :]

Plot: Present day Paris, France. A group of spelunkers have been brought together, for one purpose. To find the so called 'Haunted Tunnels', in a great branch of underground catacombs under present-day Paris. Their entrance into the tunnels is both, dangerous, and illegal. The Catacomb Police are about at any corner, ready to run towards any suspicious activity; so the question is, how did their small group find the Haunted Tunnels, and the police not find them? However way they did, are all regretful memories now. Some type of invisible being has trapped the amateur spelunkers in a mass bone yard. Every turn they take, is taking them deeper and deeper into a twisting labrynth of danger. The biggest risk they are taking, is their own lives, because whomever is in there, doesn't want them leaving... alive.

The group must figure out a way out, without being pushed back farther and farther into the dark twisting walls. Above ground, the Parisian citizens have no idea what the adventurers have unleashed below. The catacomb explorers must get out in time, but still keep the thing in.

If you would like to learn about the Parisian Catacombs [which is certainly needed] then just use this link. :]
: Catacombs of Paris - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Character Form:
Name:
Personality [flaws and all!]:
Appearance:
Reason for wanting to find the haunted tunnels:
Bio/Other:

Rules:
Open to whomever knows how to RPG.
No spamming, and no noobs.
Mary Sues/Gary Stues not allowed.
Please, only one character per person.
Also, follow all regular RPG rules.
No joining after fifty pages. PM me after ten pages.
This will have scary/haunted themes, cursing, blood, gore, murder, etc.
And if there are a large amount of girl characters already made, then don't make another one. We need guys.

My Character:
Name: Diana [Dia] Sharpe.
Age [18-24 please]: 19.
Personality [flaws and all!]: Dia, lives for the day. She has a taste for adventure, and that is how she lives her life. Stubborn, headstrong, hardly shows her feelings, other than her excessive over-excitment, or short-tempered anger. She has a short wire, and will burst at any annoyance. She is smart, but hardly uses logic. Anything can happen in her mind. Is disgusted with the thought of love, and is proudly asexual. Strong femanist.
Appearance: Short, black curled bob that barely hits her chin. Slightly thick, but not on the verge of overweight. Her ears are heavily pierced, as is parts of her face. Dresses in whatever she wants.
Reason for wanting to find the haunted tunnels: Pure curiosity. And besides, it would make a mean article for her online newspaper. It's a chance of a lifetime she's not going to watch pass by.
Bio/Other: Is visiting France over Summer break, from the college she is currently attending in England. American born, and hates the thought of it. 100% anti-patriotic. Never talks of her past, but only her future.
Opener:

Dia fingered the newspaper lightly, as she flipped it over to the ads section. She sipped her coffee in deep thought, scanning the ads for dogs and lawn help lightly, but an ad for a spelunkers convention caught her eye. She picked the paper up, and ran out of the coffee shop. The Convention ended that day. She quickly caught the first bus, and headed off to the address of the convention.
Ripping through the parking lot, Dia rushed up and into the sliding glass doors of the convention building, resting only when she reached the ticket stand. She puffed out the word, "One ticket," in bumpy French, payed her sum, and walked up to the first booth that caught her eye. 'Expédition de Tunnels Hantée' was printed onto a large banner that swung above a themed booth of the spooky kind. Dia grinned, "Haunted Tunnels Expedition, eh? Sounds like my kind of stuff."

John Bonham
29 years gone, but never forgotten.
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.

Last edited by Rocketship_ : 11-13-2008 at 03:00 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!