Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#601 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 12-30-2008, 05:42 PM

Tossing and turning, Dia woke up with a start. Beads of sweat trickled down her forehead. Her eyes were wide. She could remember the dream vividly.
"Look out!" Jaqueline's voice repeated in her head over and over again. She could still hear the exact sound of their screams; the face of that creature perfectly. She shook her head, and turned on the small lantern next to her head. Grabbing it, she unzipped her tent and slowly shined it in front of her. Gulping she stepped out and walked over to Jaqueline's tent. "Are you awake?" She asked outside the tent quietly, her body and voice still shaking.

John Bonham
29 years gone, but never forgotten.
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#602 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 12-30-2008, 05:45 PM

Jill decided that the best time to kidnap them was now, after everyone was asleep of course.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#603 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-30-2008, 06:27 PM

Jacqueline heard Dia's voice and unzipped her tent,"Yeah, I was just laying here. I haven't been able to fall asleep."
(#604 (permalink))
Old
Gnarled (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-30-2008, 08:36 PM

Brennan heard voices from outside his tent. He rustled in his sleeping bag, turning on his flashlight. He sat up warily, unzipping the sleeping bag and crawling onto the plasticized floor of the small tent. He was fully dressed and decided to step out into "fresh air" and get a good whiff of the rotting scent dawdling through the catacombs. He pulled aside a flap and prodded around with his flashlight, finding Dia and Jacqueline in conversation.
(#605 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 12-30-2008, 09:11 PM

John woke up at the sound of their voices. "Dia, Jaqueline? Is that you?" John said, groggily.

(#606 (permalink))
Old
Candybar

Default 12-30-2008, 09:12 PM

"Yea. It's ok, John, go back to sleep,"Jacqueline whispered.
(#607 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 12-30-2008, 09:21 PM

"Don't tell me what to do," John huffed.

(#608 (permalink))
Old
Candybar

Default 12-30-2008, 10:09 PM

"I didn't mean to wake you up,"Jacqueline hissed,"I probably woke you from a Dia dream, that's why you're so grumpy."
(#609 (permalink))
Old
Gnarled (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-30-2008, 10:36 PM

Brennan took Jacqueline's hisses to John to mean the same was meant for him and returned to his place within the tent. He sighed heavily, finding the entire adventure useless. He hadn't seen a ghost, being too independent to be seen in the midst of the group, as they all seemed to attract spirits when together... none of his questions had been answered. His food supply was diminishing. Atop of that, the relationship haggles between the other members of the party was becoming next to unbearable.
In a desperate attempt to be revitalized, he pulled a razor blade from his kit and went after his wrist with it...

Last edited by Gnarled : 12-30-2008 at 10:52 PM.
(#610 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 12-30-2008, 10:53 PM

Ooc: I hate this, as well. It is getting boring and annoying.
And =O to Brennan. Bad boy!

Dia motioned as if to allow her into the tent. She clambered in, and sat on the ground of it. "I just had the worst dream." She whispered out, before pushing her head back out of the tent and yelling at John. "Stop biitching at Jaqueline, and go back to sleep boyuh!"

John Bonham
29 years gone, but never forgotten.
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.
Closed Thread