Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
Gnarled (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-18-2008, 09:48 PM

Ooc: It's possible. -CUE CHARACTER "JOHN"- Seriously. He could come in at any time, now. :] Marvoit and Rebecca could come in, as well.
"When shall we search for new crew members, then? My shift starts at 5:00," he muttered, checking the printing on his pocket watch. "It's 3:26."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 11-18-2008, 09:50 PM

Dia shrugged, "Whenever, I guess. I don't have anything better to do... I had some French Revolution museums in mind to attend, but hey- there are bigger fish to fry."

Ooc: Yeah, I know... You can't run an RP on two characters. T_T

John Bonham
29 years gone, but never forgotten.
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
Gnarled (Offline)
Shuni

Default 11-18-2008, 09:52 PM

"I see," he said. "I suppose it is all dependent on how long you would want to stay in one for, because, you could run over to one and meet me maybe 30 minutes into my shift. You'd probably make it through a few presentations or exhibitions in two hours or so, I'd think..."
(#104 (permalink))
Old
orangedino67 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Default 11-18-2008, 09:56 PM

The couple next to me kept jabbering on about nonsense.
"Shut up!"I told them,so I could eaves drop on Dia.

Ooc:
She didn't say shut up to you guys

Avi&Siggy by xxMeggieMaggot

tumblr.
(#105 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 11-18-2008, 09:59 PM

"Yeah. Well, alright, I'll meet you at your job around five-ish?" Dia twirled her lipring for a second, and pushed a stray curl away from her eyes. "Um, where is this studio, anyways?"

Ooc: Okay. Just hurry up and come into the story a little more.

John Bonham
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.
(#106 (permalink))
Old
Gnarled (Offline)
Shuni

Default 11-18-2008, 10:02 PM

Ooc: THIS SHALL BE BASED ON A MAP/EXISTING PLACE. XD
"25, Rue Keller-75011 Paris, France-01 40 21 92 44," he said. "It's Black Label Records."
(#107 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 11-18-2008, 10:06 PM

Dia scribbled it down into one of her notebooks labeled 'Important Stuff' on the front. She itched her nose. "I rather imagined you as some bookstore employee, over working at a record store. You cease to suprise me, Brennan."

John Bonham
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.
(#108 (permalink))
Old
Gnarled (Offline)
Shuni

Default 11-18-2008, 10:14 PM

Brennan chuckled. "Well, you make for a perfect journalist, so I cannot say that the position isn't suiting."
(#109 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 11-18-2008, 10:15 PM

Dia blushed. "I'm glad someone can see past my image as a braincell melting metal-head..." She shut up abruptly, and stirred her tea with her unused fork, and coughed nervously. "Not that I care..."

John Bonham
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.
(#110 (permalink))
Old
Gnarled (Offline)
Shuni

Default 11-18-2008, 10:19 PM

"Of course you don't care!" Brennan exclaimed, throwing back his head for a single laugh. He flopped onto the table suddenly, shaking some of his coffee onto his napkin. He dabbed it up quickly. The waitress appeared behind him, grabbed his crumb-covered dish a buzzed off with it. "Well, anyways, you better get going soon, else you won't make it in time to enjoy the museum..."
Closed Thread