Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#521 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-17-2008, 06:43 PM

Does it help that the bugs on sale are alive? XD The vendor was actually having trouble keeping them in the boxes.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#522 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-17-2008, 06:52 PM

Scott was still not very interested in this world, and wished he'd just stayed at home and watched TV. He felt right now as he'd done when, after ten years spent as a prisoner and slave of Umbrella, he'd escaped; as tho he was in an alien world that he just didn't fit into.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#523 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-17-2008, 06:53 PM

Nyx poked him. "Why the long face?" She had a bag under her right arm and a box under the other, and she was holding a cylindrical tube with her ear and shoulder.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#524 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-17-2008, 06:59 PM

"I don't like it here. I want to go back to the house."

(#525 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-18-2008, 06:04 AM

"Alright. .. Well, that tooth fairy seems to like you." She pointed at one that was sitting on his head.

Halestorm
(#526 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-18-2008, 02:37 PM

Scott shook his head, trying to get rid of it. "I don't like things there."

(#527 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-18-2008, 03:17 PM

"Let's go home, then, I got what I needed for now." She whistled and the tooth fairy landed on her head. "I'll bring you home with me, but don't hurt anyone or you'll get blasted into oblibion, got it?"

It buzzed in annoyance, then munched on a tooth she handed to it.

Halestorm
(#528 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-18-2008, 03:20 PM

"Are you sure that's a good idea? Rian will freeze it into a cube if it bugs him."

(#529 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-18-2008, 03:27 PM

"I'll keep an eye on it, don't worry."

Halestorm
(#530 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-18-2008, 03:29 PM

"Suit yourself."

Closed Thread