Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#501 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-17-2008, 06:02 PM

"Not quite sure if they're ones you'd eat, but yeah. Just don't eat the tooth fairies or you'll get a really, really nasty surprise."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#502 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-17-2008, 06:04 PM

"I wouldn't eat a person. Just bugs."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#503 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-17-2008, 06:07 PM

"..." She stared at him blankly, then pulled a book out of her backpack and flipped to a bookmarked page. "... Where were the little buggers, aha." She showed him the page; the tooth fairy on the page didn't look very friendly. O_o It looked rather abstract, Tim Burton-esque even, and it had a tiny head, almost icy wings, and was very small with sharp claws instead of hands and multiple legs. "Third century, Black Forest. Very small, the noise they make resembles the sound of dentist drills." She cringed.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#504 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-17-2008, 06:12 PM

"Not sure I want to go, if there's not going to be bugs."

(#505 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-17-2008, 06:15 PM

"No, there will be bugs, just avoid the tooth fairies. Thankfully I've got teeth for them." She held up a small bag. ".. Mostly mine and my bro's baby teeth, I think I got a loose one though." She cracked her jaw around a bit. ".. Yeah, it's still rooted pretty deep, ain't comin' out yet." She shrugged and put the bag in a pocket, then grabbed her trench coat. "And off we go, where's my Schufftein glasses.."

Halestorm
(#506 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-17-2008, 06:18 PM

"They probably owe me money, seeing as they probably got all my baby teeth and didn't give me anything in return."

(#507 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-17-2008, 06:23 PM

"Well, these ones generally leave nothing but sh*t behind, so be glad." She picked up a rather odd looking pair of glasses, checked the multiple moving lenses on it, before nodding and heading to the door.

Halestorm
(#508 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-17-2008, 06:26 PM

"I warn you, if anyone starts on me, they'll be sorry."

(#509 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-17-2008, 06:32 PM

She laughed a bit and turned around to look at him. "Dude." She raised her hands a bit beside her head. "You'd blend right in."

*near the bridge*

Nyx was looking around through the glasses; the lenses were moving quite a bit and she appeared to be looking rather green under her red skin. XD "... Oooff, now I know why Mom hates these." She flicked all the lenses up and pointed at someone walking into what appeared to be an abandoned storehouse. "Troll, Jętte one, heading to the market apparently. Hope there isn't a funny lock on the door, we don't have Krauss to do it."

Halestorm
(#510 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-17-2008, 06:34 PM

Scott shrugged. "I could get rid of it; I'd just melt it."

Closed Thread