Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 10-27-2008, 07:02 PM

"Alright, we need about... Six tickets. One's for Nathan when he shows up. And six jumbo popcorns. That's about thirty-five altogether." Mai said, planning it all out.

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-27-2008, 07:05 PM

"I'm getting a box of snowcaps or junior mints if they're not out by the time we get to the snack bar."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-27-2008, 07:18 PM

"Just popcorn for me; I need to watch my figure," said Serena. "And a Diet Coke."

Cole said, "I'll get a slushie, too, and lots of butter on my popcorn. I'll help anyone out who needs extra, don't worry."

(#44 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 10-27-2008, 07:22 PM

"Just get me chocolate. Lots of it." Nala said. Mai nodded, taking everyone's money and going to get all the sweets and drinks and tickets.

-Bernard Malamud
(#45 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-27-2008, 07:28 PM

Dean answered his cell phone; it kept on ringing. "Hello? .... Yeaaah, Mom, about that science project." He winced. "I know, I know, I was supposed to have it done last week. I hate science!... Fine, I'll work on it second I get back. Love you too. Bye." He hung up. "Why does she harass me?!" X_X

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#46 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-27-2008, 07:29 PM

Cole idly looked around the cinema, and stiffened. He nudged Dean. "Look at who just walked in."

Luke Grant had just entered the cinema. He lived in the more upper class area of Carcer; his parents were wealthy. However, the cinema was a place he often went to; he liked to watch movies, and didn't see why he shouldn't.

(#47 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 10-27-2008, 07:39 PM

Nala made a face, "Why's he here? It's not fancy enough after all. No gold plating."

-Bernard Malamud
(#48 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-27-2008, 07:40 PM

"Plus I doubt these movies are ones he'd like. After all, there's no rich snotty people he'd relate to in them."

Halestorm
(#49 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-27-2008, 07:45 PM

"Yeah, and he has to sit in the room with us commoners, after all. There's no private rooms for his lordship," Cole sneered.

Serena giggled. "His date probably stood him up."

(#50 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 10-27-2008, 07:46 PM

Mai came back, "The f*ck's he here for? Here, hold this." she shoved the stuff into Nala's arms and marched over to him.
"Hey, man, hell are you doing around here?"

Ooc: A big reason the Resistance people wouldn't like the upper class is because the upper-class never helped them at all, even when asked, during the whole Umbrella Crisis.

-Bernard Malamud
Closed Thread