Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-10-2008, 04:34 PM

Carol sat next to Kasa and Gina. "Hey, you guys." She smiled simply. "Blonde's have move fun, Gina. It sucks they won't let you. Why do you even listen to them?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average

"That's messed up," said Kasa. "I mean, it's your hair. You should be the one to decide what colour you want it, not them." She looked at Carol. "Hi, Caz," she said. "Did you hear about the new rule?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average

"F*ck, Infri, hang around with me at the weekends. It'd stop your whining at least."

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
(#24 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-10-2008, 04:37 PM

"The ban on mobile phone one? Yeah. It's totally unfair." Carol agreed.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-10-2008, 04:43 PM

"Killie's gone nuts over that, I might too." Kayte scratched the back of her arm after turning in her seat. "I can't blame her though, she hates having to sit in the office to use the phone in there."

Killie shut her game off and stretched her arms above her head; her weekend had been fairly normal.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-10-2008, 04:46 PM

Infri shoved Aldo. "Quit it. I don't whine. And maybe I will, especially if you've got that new computer game you said you were going to get."

"What are they expecting us to do, call up someone to buy a gun?"

(#27 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 09-10-2008, 04:54 PM

"Yeah I have it, and for free too. You coming over after school?" Aldo gave Infri a small kick.

Ooc: Gotta get off for a while soon to use the nebuliser, otherwise I might pass out.

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2008, 04:55 PM

"As if!" Kayte rolled her eyes. "It's really stupid. I swear, if I have to give up my Ipod I will scream because I can't do anything in gym class."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#29 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 09-10-2008, 05:11 PM

Gina sighed. "I don't rebel outright because so long as daddy thinks I'm still his little girl, he gives me money for shopping and stuff." She said.

(#30 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2008, 05:13 PM

"Tell him you want to dye your hair because of a school play or something; that's reasonable." Kayte shrugged. "The wigs they have are really gross."

Halestorm
Closed Thread