Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-10-2008, 07:00 AM

Killie pulled her head out of her bag, wincing as her neck cri'cked, and she shut the DS off, putting it in a cushioned pocket of her bag and stretching her arms above her head. "So, how was your weekend, Infri?"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-10-2008, 04:39 PM

"Crap, since you asked," Infri replied, leaning back in his chair. "Dad got a bug up his @rse for some unknown reason and kept having a go at me."

Kasa nodded, grinning at the thought. "Definitely. We'll have to go shopping on Saturday, before the party."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 09-10-2008, 04:48 PM

"Ooh, I can't wait! Daddy gets paid then, too, so we can totally look our bestest for the party." Gina said, giggling.

(#14 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 09-10-2008, 05:10 PM

Name: Aldo Carias.
House: Beech.
Bio: Aldo lives with his adoptive mother and father in a middle-class area. Though he did have bright prospects Aldo preferred to get involved with a bad crowd in school. Despite that he does pretty well in school though he still drives the adoptive parents up the wall with his surly attitude.

Aldo walked into the classroom, as always wearing a beat-up old leather coat. He had his hands jammed deep into the pockets. He slouched over to his seat, the one next to Infri and flopped down in it, looking wreck tired.

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-10-2008, 05:15 PM

Infri poked Aldo. "You look like sh*t, in case you didn't know. Had a good weekend?"

Kasa giggled, too. "You can come over to mine the day of the party and get ready, if you like."

(#16 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2008, 05:17 PM

"Ooh, you know it, girl!" Gina said.

(#17 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 09-10-2008, 05:22 PM

"Of course I f*cking did. Don't I always?" Aldo rolled his eyes like this was a no-brainer.

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
(#18 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-10-2008, 05:22 PM

Name: Eric Evans
House: Ash
Bio: A total jock, Eric is involved in many sports. Eric only bothers with people when he finds he can get something out of a relationship; whether it be just for a fun night or a person to talk to. He is quite the narcissist, and doesn't seem to notice personality in others. He has one twin sister, Carol.

Name: Carol Evans
House: Beech
Bio: Carol is much like the female counterpart of her brother Eric, except she is more clever. She only uses her smarts when she thinks it really matters. Outside of class, she can be a ditz, or at least she pretends to be. She uses her natural blonde hair to her advantage; most guys nowadays didn't seem to like smart girls and the dumb blonde 'stereotype' thing was all an act for her.

---

Eric sat at the back of the classroom. He certainly wasn't a troublemaker, so as much as he disagreed with all the new rules, he wasn't about to do anything about it. He scribbled on his page, not drawing anything in particular. He coasted by in all his classes and wasn't paying much attention in class that day. He put his pencil behind his ear, sat back, and stared at the girls in the class.

Carol rushed in late, "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry, sir." She apologised to the teacher. She was more then faintly embarrassed. She fixed her rectangle-framed pink glasses and put some of her blonde curly hair behind one ear. "I promise it won't happen again."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 09-10-2008 at 05:27 PM.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-10-2008, 05:28 PM

Mr Scott said, "Make sure it doesn't happen again. It's time for me to take register." He started to call out all the names of the students in alphabetical order. Everyone had to say "here" when it came to their turn.

"Well, my weekend was crap. Dad is such a pain, sometimes." Infri rolled his own eyes.

"Don't bother telling your parents about the party," Kasa said. "Your parents are such squares. Just say you're staying over at my place overnight."

(#20 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2008, 05:30 PM

"Like I always do, of course." Gina said. "I mean, I sooo want blonde hair, and they won't let me!"

Closed Thread