Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-02-2008, 06:38 PM

"I know, I know, but they're comfy! And my dog ate my other ones."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-02-2008, 06:39 PM

She chuckled. "Fine..." She gave up. She hated it when Hani was difficult, as he could be so stubborn and unreasonable.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-02-2008, 06:41 PM

Hani stuck his tongue out at her and hopped down the last two stairs. He knew he could be annoying, but it was just who he was.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#14 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-02-2008, 06:42 PM

She gave him a gently shove in the back, nearly tripping over her own feet. She was a big clutz and she was proud...at times.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#15 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 09-03-2008, 04:16 PM

Name: Alex Mellen
Position: Bass guitarist
Appearance: Soft, long, dark flippy hair and medium skin. Icy blue eyes, and has a pierced lip. Tends to dress emo-ish or preppy; it depends on his mood. Alex
Personality (including flaws and strengths): Very outgoing, is not afraid to be downright blunt in what he says, an extreme p3rv, thinks himself a total chik magnet, tends to be slow-walking and ends up late to everything. But, yet, he's deeply loyal to his friends when they're in a real need; he just doens't really act like it because he's too 'cool'. XD
Other(Problems): N/A
~
Alex walked in through the door like he owned the place, walking with a sort of confident swagger that indicated he knew he was a good-lookin' guy. He was actually on time today, due to the fact that his watch was off. XD He flipped his dark hair out of his face and headed for the basement.

(#16 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2008, 04:18 PM

The second Alex came down the stairs, Hani hooked his arm around his neck. "Heeyyy, it's our bassist! You're..." Hani looked at the watch on his phone. "... you're on time..." He blinked and let go. "Eh, sorry."

Halestorm
(#17 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2008, 04:20 PM

Alex looked at his watch, then the clock on the wall. "Well, da.mn." He said cooly. "This thing's broke."

(#18 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-03-2008, 04:21 PM

Once he had gotten there, Murphy looked up at him and put her guitar on the stand. "Ah. It's you. On time today, I see?"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 09-03-2008 at 04:25 PM.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2008, 04:23 PM

"Hey, goth girl." Alex said. He called her that often because she was always so quiet. Alex set down his case and took out his bass. "I'm gonna tune this baby."

(#20 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2008, 04:24 PM

Hani blinked, and looked down at his shirt. "... Am I that see through? I'm not wearing my fishnet shirt today." He sat down behind the drumset, stretching his arms over his head and cracking his fingers individually.

Halestorm
Closed Thread