Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default The Seven Sins - 07-31-2008, 10:56 PM

This is based off a group of images on deviantART which I found just beautiful. I've been wanting to make a Seven Sins RP for a while but didn't know what category it'd fit under. Now that the categories have all been refreshed and all are open for at least one new RP, I thought I'd give it a go.

Plot:
Long ago, there were seven beautiful, seemingly perfect, women. These women lived together, ate together, and did everything you could possibly think of together. Except going to the bathroom. But they did shower together in The Waterfall of Eternal Life. They kept this waterfall a secret for a few hundred years. Once they had been found out, the group was brought to the peak of Mount Luana. There, they were pushed into the volcanic mountain and never heard from again.

The legends state that the women all lived, but each of the perfect women were cursed with being tempted to sin. They had each been assigned a sin: Vanity/Pride, L'ust, Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony, Greed/Avarice, and Envy. These sins would remain with them forever, as they would be immortal.

The women have since lost contact with each other. Envy became jealous of the others for any reason she could. Vanity shut everyone out and became obsessed with herself and her mirror. L'ust started hanging out with men over her old friends. Greed started caring more about money then anything else. Wrath started hating on everyone for the least important reasons. Gluttony just ate all day. And Sloth slept her days away.

The girls must now come together once more to defeat Chaos, a dark immortal god that has become infatuated with the idea of taking over the world. Will the women be able to overcome there differences, or will this be an incredibly bumpy ride?

The Women:
Click Here for links to all the pictures. Individual links are not working for me. XD

(click the images to view them up. click them again to enlarge more. I'm sure y'all know how to work deviantART.)

Available: Gluttony

The Rules:

1. Don't get upset if the sin you wanted is gone when you join.
2. You may only pick one of the sins for now. If I don't have many joiners by about the tenth page, I'll let you pick one more each. If you're a real good RPer, I may let you be Chaos. Just make sure you run any main ideas through me. =P
3. Please PM me first - unless I know you're ready for this (advanced RPers).
4. Abide by all standard RPG rules.
5. This RP is rated M for Mature. If you're under 15, this RP may be too, well, mature for you.

Character Form:

Seven Sinners:
Full Name:
Sin:
Age (what they look like they'd be):
Strengths (3):
Flaws (3):
What has happened to (insert character name here) since the group split?:
Other (optional. most everything should be above anyway):

Other Charries:
Full Name:
Strengths (3):
Flaws (3):
What is their connection to the group of women?:
Other:

My Characters:

Ack. It was so hard just to pick one. I like them all so much and they'd all be so fun to play... However, here's my pick.

Full Name: Amanda Day
Sin: Vanity
Age (what they look like they'd be): 22
Strengths (3): Outgoing, happy, self-loving? (It's good and bad. XD)
Flaws (3): Vain, shallow, arrogant and (since they're all a bit similar) col and a tad dumb.
What has happened to (insert character name here) since the group split?: Amanda has since become a model and has had two children; one girl named Charity and one boy named Brandon. Her ex-husband divorced her a short time ago, calling her too "into herself" and said she wasn't doing her part in their relationship. He has custody of the kids.
Other (optional. most everything should be above anyway): None.

I think I'll just start with one character in total.

Opening Post:

Amanda looked out the window of her large, yet empty and lonely home. Her house was very modern and minimal. She liked it that way. It allowed her to spend more money on what she thought really mattered. Herself

Amanda worked as a model for Elle Magazine and thought she had "the look". She was nearly sure that she was by far the most beautiful. She didn't understand however why she was so alone. She had guessed that her beauty had been too much for everyone and that they had to be jealous of her. Her previous husband had been nothing but rude. She wasn't cold. She was the best person she knew. At least she thought that. She thought she was the best at everything and the most everything.

This woman happened to be one of the most vain, obnoxious woman of the whole Elle models. She didn't seem to see sense that often, and she didn't see any beauty in anything else. Everything around her seemed almost dead.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-05-2008 at 05:50 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!