Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#361 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 10-03-2008, 04:56 PM

"Oh, I'd make it terrible alright. -.- After I'd be through with such a guy, they might as well should go get a sex change, 'cuz that thing doesn't grow back." Retti said. And she was completely serious. O_o

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#362 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-03-2008, 05:06 PM

"I prefer the subtler method; mud sticks, and if they have any kind of reputation left after I'm done with them, they should count themselves lucky."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#363 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-03-2008, 05:15 PM

"As you know, I have anger issues. Which is also why I don't date." Retti said. "I'm horrible about the whole revenge thing."

(#364 (permalink))
Old
Lolo27 (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-04-2008, 04:43 AM

"Erm..i better get going." Keira sighed "I had to fire the nanny yesterday. She managed to fit practically our whole fridge in her purse! So i better get calling some people. Can i come to the premiere Alicia?" She asked, almost desperate"
(#365 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-04-2008, 11:44 AM

Alicia shrugged. She was sure that having Keira there would be to her advantage, as the fat lump could only make her look all the better. "Sure. Just give me your address so I can send you your tickets."

(#366 (permalink))
Old
Lolo27 (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-05-2008, 10:58 AM

Keira quickly scribbbled down her adress, thanks Alicia, waved goodbye and left. She looked around to make sure no one was looking and just as she got to the door she turned around and ran to the counter "Excuse me. I've been waiting at least fifteen minutes for my food and i want to put in a complaint" Keira demanded.
(#367 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-05-2008, 12:53 PM

"Well... that was, ah, interesting." Retti said.

Closed Thread