Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-26-2009, 05:34 PM

"Wow, he's very emo, isn't he?" Rose said to Star.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-26-2009, 05:36 PM

"Yes, sadly. And still he won't take responsibility for his actions. I took responsibility for mine years ago, when I named Azhdeha as my son."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 03-26-2009, 05:37 PM

"Look, I'm sorry for all the sh*t I did. You can stop hanging it over my head now. I've paid for it."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-26-2009, 05:42 PM

"aww, I was hoping yo'd give me something." Rose said. XD she didn't quite get what he was talking about.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-26-2009, 05:45 PM

Wesker fumbled in his dufflebag; he had a light up pen that he'd won in a cereal box. XD "Here." He handed it to her.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-26-2009, 05:45 PM

Rose began to play with it, ignoring him now. XD

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-26-2009, 06:04 PM

"That's all I asked for. It wasn't hard, was it?" Star measured out the completed medicine into phials.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-26-2009, 06:05 PM

"..." Wesker hit himself in the face. "Now why did I even go to the trouble of getting all of Spencer's files." -_- "Here they are, anyway, figured you might find it a good read at least." He put the stack of folders and binders on an empty spot on a lab table.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-26-2009, 06:08 PM

Star didn't miss a beat. "Might be interesting, at least."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-26-2009, 06:10 PM

"Yep. .. So. Um." He shuffled his feet a bit. "I'll uh, leave you to whatever you're doing, I still need to talk to the captain."

Wesker didn't know the captain was a sixteen year old and was about to get his ass handed to him. XD

Halestorm