Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#81 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-11-2008, 09:43 PM

"I don't think I want to meet A- what's-his-name just yet." Djimon said; he got a bad feeling about the whatever-it-was. He walked the boarding plank with Aliss.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#82 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-11-2008, 09:45 PM

"Suit yourself." To Alvin, Dark Star said, "That would be best. He won't attack you if I'm with you, and you can explain to him why he's needed."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#83 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-12-2008, 07:49 AM

"I still not sure why S need him. Tell me, is Azh..." Alvin frowned. "You have nickname for him? Name hard to say and I not want to be rude."

Okeam - actually, now it was Maeko, her eyes had gone from slate gray to bright green - tapped Djimon on the shoulder. "Hey, could you help me a bit with the engine, please?"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 06-12-2008 at 10:12 AM.
(#84 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-12-2008, 12:21 PM

"Draco. That would be easier to pronounce for most people. It's best if you say that rather than try to say Azhdeha and then mispronounce it; he doesn't like that. I can't think why S would want him, either."

(#85 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2008, 03:33 PM

"Alright. S is... strange, nicer to deal with than Okeam but a bit slow in the head." Alvin sighed. "Good host though, knows how to throw a good party."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#86 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-12-2008, 03:38 PM

"Azhdeha doesn't have any interest in that kind of thing. It's hard to say what he is interested in; besides hunting, killing and sex. It's difficult to explain really, but the human DNA used only went towards his physical form, in other words, making him look like a human as opposed to a reptile. There's no resemblance whatsoever to the human who's DNA I used at all, and no personality resemblance, either."

Dark Star looked miserable. "I did the experiment cuz I could, not cuz I should. I had the skills needed to create Azhdeha, but I shouldn't have done it."

(#87 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2008, 03:41 PM

"Everybody make mistakes, Star. Nobody perfect." Alvin patted her shoulder. "As long as he no attack crew or any of us, he welcome on ship."

Halestorm
(#88 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-12-2008, 03:48 PM

"You'll have to tell the crew to not annoy or provoke him in any way. I will tell him to not kill, but I can't stop him from slamming someone who provokes him."

(#89 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2008, 03:51 PM

"I will tell them." Alvin smiled.

Halestorm
(#90 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-12-2008, 03:55 PM

"Come on then; guess we'd better go and find him."