Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-03-2008, 02:08 PM

Azhdeha gave a shrug. "I made sure he'd feel at least a bit of it when I made him walk towards me earlier."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-03-2008, 03:47 PM

She shook her head. "Doubt he cares. He's a pathetic worm, only thinks about himself."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-03-2008, 04:00 PM

"I meant, he now knows what it feels like to have something happen and not be able to do anything to stop it. The mule thing will be enough; especially as mules are sterile."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-03-2008, 04:02 PM

"Yeah." Okeam scratched the back of her head.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-03-2008, 04:05 PM

"That will be enough. He'll also have the life span of a human, so plenty of time to suffer."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-03-2008, 04:08 PM

"I hope he ends up a mule with a immune problem, that'll make my day."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-03-2008, 04:16 PM

"Immune problem in what way?"

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-03-2008, 04:18 PM

"Basically getting really sick all the time. Colds, stomach issues, et cetera, I don't care. But him being a mule with that kind of problem would be great because he can't tell anybody what's wrong, which is basically what Mae went through because she couldn't remember."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-03-2008, 04:20 PM

"It could be arranged. Just ask Star."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-03-2008, 04:22 PM

"I will if I remember to, I've had short term memory loss for about a week, that's what I get for smacking my head on your closet door." >.>;

Halestorm